Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Right now the GENETICALLY SUPERIOR are having a NYE cocaine orgy, and here I am alone in my room wackin with hentai

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Think of all the normies, Chads, and Stacies FUCKING THEIR BRAINS OUT to the new decade. They have it all. COCAINE. The superior genetics to FUCK. They do not understand how to waste their lives. They just live it, and incels envy what they consider an "addiction." They are blasting sperm into the new year, with $10,000 cocaine, INTO REAL LIVE VAGINAS. And here I am, WASTING MY FUCKING SEED on waifus getting tentacle fucked in my room, just as degenerate as they are. ONLY 10000000000X more of a loser.

They start out their new year, with a BANG. And it will only get better for them, and worse for US. The CHADS will hoard all the bitches and sluts. All women will LOVE IT. For 2 seconds of Chad's shared spontaneous presence, is better than the very best version an incel can muster if given millions of dollars and a century of preparation. It is the New World Order of the 2020s.

Life is cruel and unjust. And liberals get benefit of it.

At least hate the society and spoil their party.

Most of the times I vote red, I don't do so because of the policy, I do so out of nihilism.

Or they go to a party with their girlfriend, kiss her at midnight and then have sex when they go back home if they're not too drunk or tired.
I don't know who blows $10k on drugs for one night and lives to see the morning.
But if you don't have kids and are not partying on NYE, it's a sign that you are socially dead.

Or they go to a party with their girlfriend, kiss her at midnight and then have sex when they go back home if they're not too drunk or tired.
I don't know who blows $10k on drugs for one night and lives to see the morning.
But if you don't have kids and are not partying on NYE, it's a sign that you are socially dead.

FUCK that sounds even better than an orgy. TO GO HOME WITH YOUR WIFE THAT LOVES YOU. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope:

FUUCKKK

FUCK that sounds even better than an orgy. TO GO HOME WITH YOUR WIFE THAT LOVES YOU. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope:

FUUCKKK
How does it feel when you know a dog gets more actions than you?

Meh, I spent new year in my bedroom alone and that's the only way I wanted to spend it, no interest in being out at some shit obnoxiously loud house party or anything like that.

$10k on cocaine? Holy shit, where are you buying your coke from? Goddamn. Do you realize how much coke that is?

Liberalism isn't that bad

$10k on cocaine? Holy shit, where are you buying your coke from? Goddamn. Do you realize how much coke that is?

Liberalism isn't that bad

I suppose they are rich enough to pay extremely exorbitantly on an appropriately festive amount of cocaine.

Girls are snorting cocaine off of guys dicks right now because they have more mms of bone growth in their face and femur :feelshaha: it's over

Last edited:
Girls are snorting cocaine off of guys dicks right now because they have more mms of bone growth in their face and femur right now.

This is what normies mean why they say "they wanna have a fun time"

Think of all the normies, Chads, and Stacies FUCKING THEIR BRAINS OUT to the new decade. They have it all. COCAINE. The superior genetics to FUCK. They do not understand how to waste their lives. They just live it, and incels envy what they consider an "addiction." They are blasting sperm into the new year, with $10,000 cocaine, INTO REAL LIVE VAGINAS. And here I am, WASTING MY FUCKING SEED on waifus getting tentacle fucked in my room, just as degenerate as they are. ONLY 10000000000X more of a loser.

They start out their new year, with a BANG. And it will only get better for them, and worse for US. The CHADS will hoard all the bitches and sluts. All women will LOVE IT. For 2 seconds of Chad's shared spontaneous presence, is better than the very best version an incel can muster if given millions of dollars and a century of preparation. It is the New World Order of the 2020s.
Enjoy decades more of this feeling. Welcome to my hell
I'm socially dead

It has only begun, it will get better, for Chad, not us.

Meh, I spent new year in my bedroom alone and that's the only way I wanted to spend it, no interest in being out at some shit obnoxiously loud house party or anything like that.

Same, I don't even want to be with normie worthless scum

REMINDER: IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE

Why even live as a non-chad tbh

here i am in my dark room in front of my PC scrolling my life away totally alone and depressed