Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rigged sports aren’t for the players, they are for the fans

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I think it’s all pretty much bullshit after spending all my day watching games to super bowl. But sports is really about the show. It’s about the fans. It’s about boosting city’: economies. “We are selling tshirts, but your beers and have a good time “. That’s why I’m games you always see players hugging. It’s because they no what the setup is. And if you participate. You give your next seasons more umf which will make your teams more successful , and also make your wallet fatter .
I still think rigging is bullshit, but there’s too much money in it for it to be up to chance, so it’s the next best thing. Is what they are doing

I wouldn't be surprised if all the teams were owned and coordinated by a small group of financial backers, all controlling exactly who wins and exactly who loses while putting on a facade of division so the rest join in and begin to divide themselves as well... :feelshehe:

Wait a minute. :feelsclown:

I wouldn't be surprised if all the teams were owned and coordinated by a small group of financial backers, all controlling exactly who wins and exactly who loses while putting on a facade of division so the rest join in and begin to divide themselves as well... :feelshehe:

Wait a minute. :feelsclown:
At least it gets sheeple to feel good for a bit. But it has same setup as other ways they get screwed.

Magnets in the ball to make sure the top dogs are scoring:

View: https://youtu.be/8c2fNnZcwxc

When the star does not show up to his meetings or refuses to do as the industry says, the magnets are turned off and his performance drops significantly.

Some sports are more easily rigged than others, however. Soccer is one of the fairest games out there, but there are bizarre moments that make us doubt the legitimacy behind some matches and referees.

Westerners can survive without bread, butter, and even hamburgers, but they cant survive without new conspiracy theories

argentina was given the most penalties in the history of the world cup

see below
are-they-are-making-sure-that-argentina-and-messi-win-the-v0-y0gajkutgw5a1.jpg
lol messi has scored ONE fucking goal in the french league this season you think he can just magically cook up 7 goals in the world cup?

not even prime messi could do that let alone 35 year old washed up messi
Well fair enough but at least manlet Messi won while Chad Penaldo is seething secretly. Also Morocco making it to the semi-finals is even more rigged, since they kept on fouling every two seconds.