Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ridiculous r/suicide post by a foid

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/k7ltnv/goodbye/

I was about to make a post about how I want to kill myself because I have never been in a relationship and nobody cares about me and I will die alone...

and then i came across this absolute joke of a thread from a foid who has a loving husband and has the audacity say "i feel unloved"

you, as a foid, have NO FUCKING CLUE what the true meaning of 'unloved' really is. I have never been shown any kind of affection by the opposite sex. only my mother, which is better than a lot of people on here. imagine, this foid has a better intimacy life than me and still wants to kill herself from feeling unloved. I should kill myself 10 times over..

Haha good riddance :feelsPop:

foid cant handle life, thinks shes entitled to have everyone orbiting her.

Have sex with your husband you cunt

This is why nobody takes suicide seriously. But if it is real then I hope she kills herself soon.

Spoilers: she won't ever kill herself. Meanwhile her looksmatch has already decomposed.

She won't kill herself. She just wants attention

“My husband only shows me affection when it’s reciprocated”

I mean yeah, he would be an idiot to do otherwise.

Most foids use non reliable, non violent methods to rope but I wish that whore accidentally successes :feelshaha: :feelsautistic:

“My husband only shows me affection when it’s reciprocated”

I mean yeah, he would be an idiot to do otherwise.
I dont get what she is saying
She sounds retarded