Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Riddle] Find the hidden 8 letter word

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
This is a puzzle I created a few days ago based on my post history and the location in the coordinates below my avi. Solving the puzzle gives you an 8 letter word.

You have to look at the name of the location on a map and then try to find the correct string hidden. The string itself is made of two words, the first one 5 letters long and the second one 3 letters long. It does represent the first two words of a location in the area.

After guessing the correct STRING from the location, the string in my post history will be hidden in this format:
Saint paul
Truly great
Right there
In here
Not there
Going here

Step 2:
Now, you have to find the word.
The word matches with the string in terms of each of its letters matching with the last letter of one of my posts(so in the above example it'd be lteeee).
The actual word I've hidden is something that some people enjoy, others do not. It doesn't relate to inceldom but more to something many youngcels engage in to attempt to become good at the thing they're doing

The difficult part of this riddle is finding the correct matching string, matching the word is the easy part.

EDIT: I will reveal the solution on March 27.

EDIT 2/ Hint 2: The word can be seen at 2000ft

Last edited:
This too high iq for me

When you say your content are you including your comments on threads or just the threads you made pewpew?

When you say your content are you including your comments on threads or just the threads you made pewpew?
comments and threads - basically everything

2nd question, why isn't the g in going here underlined pewpew?
I couldn't underline the last one right now when I tried editing it, so I just made all of them capital letters so its easy to see that the word will be spelled vertically

I've been staring at a map of the Philippines trying to find a place in the Philippines that has 5 letters followed up by 3 but all I can find is 3 letters followed up by 5.

Are they in order pewpew?

I've been staring at a map of the Philippines trying to find a place in the Philippines that has 5 letters followed up by 3 but all I can find is 3 letters followed up by 5.

Are they in order pewpew?
You're on the right track. Yes, it is five letters followed by three letters.

I found Santa Ana at last.

(Why is everything in the Philippines named with "San" at the beginning pewpew?)
Wait, a few days ago MUST mean that the post was created recently, and definitely not today or the day before pewpew.

Last edited:
I found Santa Ana at last.

(Why is everything in the Philippines named with "San" at the beginning pewpew?)
Wait, a few days ago MUST mean that the post was created recently, and definitely not today or the day before pewpew.
The location is within 1.5 miles of the exact coordinates. Santa Ana(assuming you found the one in the northeastern province) is over 255 miles away

Z
This is a puzzle I created a few days ago based on my post history and the location in the coordinates below my avi. Solving the puzzle gives you an 8 letter word.

You have to look at the name of the location on a map and then try to find the correct string hidden. The string itself is made of two words, the first one 5 letters long and the second one 3 letters long. It does represent the first two words of a location in the area.

After guessing the correct STRING from the location, the string in my post history will be hidden in this format:
Saint paul
Truly great
Right there
In here
Not there
Going here

Step 2:
Now, you have to find the word.
The word matches with the string in terms of each of its letters matching with the last letter of one of my posts(so in the above example it'd be lteeee).
The actual word I've hidden is something that some people enjoy, others do not. It doesn't relate to inceldom but more to something many youngcels engage in to attempt to become good at the thing they're doing

The difficult part of this riddle is finding the correct matching string, matching the word is the easy part.

EDIT: I will reveal the solution on March 27.

EDIT 2/ Hint 2: The word can be seen at 2000ft
Zoocobia

Puzzle solved ezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, it's already been solved. Nothing left to see I suppose.

Always been awful at cryptology, I'm a more technical type of person who understands mathematical concepts and coding architecture better than anything else pewpew.

Well, it's already been solved. Nothing left to see I suppose.

Always been awful at cryptology, I'm a more technical type of person who understands mathematical concepts and coding architecture better than anything else pewpew.
Oh no, I was replying to the first part of your post. Zoocobia is not the answer
Z

Zoocobia

Puzzle solved ezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Not the answer

Oh no, I was replying to the first part of your post. Zoocobia is not the answer
I've divided up the areas I could find in the general area, which produces:
Chief Ave
Clark Air Base Bicentennial Park & Recreation Area
Hercz Ave
From what I can gather so far, provided you said the "first two words" which could imply that it's multiple words. Implying that Clark Air would be the select choice out of the 3. But then again you did mention that Ave counts aswell, so that widens it once more.

I'll try out all 3 entries specifically around 3-7 days ago pewpew.
Update: Applied it to posts up until right about March 12, 2020. It's unlikely that it was produced anytime earlier than that if the puzzle was devised "a few days ago" rather than "a week ago", so therefore there's a location I overlooked on the map.

I'll look into it tomorrow pewpew.

Last edited:
I've divided up the areas I could find in the general area, which produces:
Chief Ave
Clark Air Base Bicentennial Park & Recreation Area
Hercz Ave
From what I can gather so far, provided you said the "first two words" which could imply that it's multiple words. Implying that Clark Air would be the select choice out of the 3. But then again you did mention that Ave counts aswell, so that widens it once more.

I'll try out all 3 entries specifically around 3-7 days ago pewpew.
Update: Applied it to posts up until right about March 12, 2020. It's unlikely that it was produced anytime earlier than that if the puzzle was devised "a few days ago" rather than "a week ago", so therefore there's a location I overlooked on the map.

I'll look into it tomorrow pewpew.
Ok buddy. Keep us updated

OMG there is a lot of san some bullshit cities...
My google maps is in portuguese and some cities are in portuguese so I'll have to change this shit to english...

Last edited:
I don’t even understand what you wrote

Give me money and I solve it in 4 minutes

Don't mind me , just wanted to reply

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back