Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricky Gervais is GOD and invention of lying is one of best BLACKPILL FILMS

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
This film is truly genius level

THE INVENTION OF LYING BY RICKY GERVAIS

PREMISE PLOT:
Gervais himself plays an overweight unnattractive man(represents metaphorically perfectly all INCELS)
Film sets up many many superb set pieces that RAM HOME that women are just if not more superficial than MEN when selecting a mate, RAMS HOME the genetical deterministic angle of womens selection, and that CHAD ONLY IS LAW WITH THEM AESTHETICALLY ONLY.
Another genius angle is he goes further on this theme, by not just stating but SHOWING through set pieces that not ONLY IS IT CHAD ONLY THAT FACE IS OVER EVERYTHING. Gervais' character ascends in many dimensions to astronomical levels, but it is still not good enough for his ONEITIS
Gervais' charaacter repeatedly loses out to CHAD, even though the CHAD is CLEARLY A NARCISSTIC SELFISH CALCULATING IMMORAL, CYNICAL, UNFUNNY PERSON.
Gervais' character clearly IS SUPERIOR TO CHAD IN EVERY AREA OTHER THAN HIS LOOKS/GENES displays way better character, personality, money, but EVEN THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE HYPERGAMY OF THE ONEITIS.

Also there are many moral questions GERVAIS poses to women, literally calling them OUT as 1 dimensional thinkers, he straight up questions the NORMIE culture of HERR DERR, thats what nature intended and thats the way it has always been so it must be right, literally posing the question, who decided thats the way it should be and has to be, WHY.

Also there are a few GUTWRENCHING scenes where he speaks to an incredibly depressed young man(Another Incel but a young Jonah Hill), who literally gives him BLACK PILL reasons for his failed attempts at commiting suicide repeatedly, eg ISOLATION, FAILURE WITH GIRLS, REJECTION SOCIALLY, and directly pleads with him not to commit suicide, confiding in him. This scene is literally reaching out to men GERVAIS HAS ALREADY RECOGNISED THE INCEL problem men are facing in this era, he almost directly called out society THERE IS A FUCKING PROBLEM HERE SOCIETY WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.

Also he does this with so much humour literally lampooning the shit out of womens hypergamous thinking, to such a high level repeatedly from many different angles, you cant deny the truth he is portraying, as all good comedy has an element of truth, this is what ACTUALLY MAKES IT FUNNY.

you are not black pilled if YOU DONT FURIOUSLY CRY DURING THE FILM
THE FILM HITS YOU LIKE A TONNE OF BRICKS

lol I got 1 reply cant work out how HERR DERR WATER IS WET AGAIN low iq low effort posts get 20+ responses and this gets 1 in hours loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool incel.co is an interest place indeed, I didnt think my post was so low IQ and low interest lol

dont care tbh

lol I got 1 reply cant work out how HERR DERR WATER IS WET AGAIN low iq low effort posts get 20+ responses and this gets 1 in hours loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool incel.co is an interest place indeed, I didnt think my post was so low IQ and low interest lol
Absolutely brutal ngl

Is because you're a greycel man, save those type of post for later.

just because your a greycel doesnt mean you dont have anything of value to contribute, this is some Emporers clothes level shit

Seen the movie a long time ago, doesn't Gervais's character eventually get his oneitis by lying in a world where everyone is truthful all the time.

Seen the movie a long time ago, doesn't Gervais's character eventually get his oneitis by lying in a world where everyone is truthful all the time.
Precisely even when he has completely ascended in every realm he has to PLEAD WITH HIS ONEITIS TO CHOOSE HIM
Even the level of ascension he has achieved which is supernatural is only just enough for this witch foid

I watched it on a plane, it was fun