Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rick and Morty

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
My fav Sunday cope is on in 30 min.

Attachments

• F1E53406-39C7-4E5B-BC0C-DF85E3318E8E.jpeg
    F1E53406-39C7-4E5B-BC0C-DF85E3318E8E.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 48
This season has been rather meh so far tbh

Yeah not as good as last season

Don’t tell that to the fanboys they’ll get mad lol

man this thread is going to be full of soy emotes

Sounds like a cope
full

my wife's child loves rick and morty

Stop watching a show written by pedophiles :dafuckfeels:

I’ve only seen one or 2 episodes but it’s not bad. Wouldn’t say I’m “into it” yet.

Rick and Morty, like so many things in life for me, was cool for like 15 minutes until faggots and normies started jerking off all over it and now I can't stand it.

Rick and Morty, like so many things in life for me, was cool for like 15 minutes until faggots and normies started jerking off all over it and now I can't stand it.

I don’t go out enough to know what “cool” with normies anymore

Rick and Morty :soy:

Watching Rick and Morty = faggot

its kinda cringe tbh

That show is the dumbest bullshit I have ever had to see. It only entertains stoned normies and retarded cucks

Rick is the only sane one , he seems so blackpilled and beyond his stupid low IQ family Normie family . the show keeps making fun of males (Jerry morty ) and empowering useless holes (summer and Beth ) , fuckem .
Rick is the only sane one , he seems so blackpilled and beyond his stupid low IQ family Normie family . the show keeps making fun of males (Jerry morty ) and empowering useless holes (summer and Beth ) , fuckem .

I watch the first episode, it was boring and Rick was annoyinh as fuck

Every show is like that. Even "The Simpsons" has a feminist agenda. Homer and Bart are retarded while Margie, Lisa and even Maggie are portrayed under a good light. No show dares make fun of foids.

Every show is like that. Even "The Simpsons" has a feminist agenda. Homer and Bart are retarded while Margie, Lisa and even Maggie are portrayed under a good light. No show dares make fun of foids.
The truth is the opposite of what,they portray .
Fuckem .

Rick and Morty its a good cope

I watched a bit of it, not a fan of that kind of humor.

All episodes of the first half of season 4 are already out.

The show it's weird but it got some good episodes with meaning about current society so that's okay

wow bro, my wife has a bull too.
maybe we are sharing the same wife.:soy:
Yikers br0! Who's your bull?! Maybe we can have a cuckholdry orgy br0! YIPPERINO :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all: