Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Richfags died in the implosion of Titan submarine

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

Stupid fucks could’ve just enjoyed their extravagant lives with yachts and insta models but they decided to visit some century old shipwreck in an unprofessional submarine. Rest in piss niggas (and gimme your money asaf), kek
I'm happy when I learn that some richfag died. :feelsLSD:

Isn’t this like two or three week old news?

Newsflash: They did enjoy extravagant lives with all you said, they just also died doing something that practically no one on Earth has ever done before. Their lives were extremely fulfilling up until their last moments, and even afterwards thanks to all of this news coverage making it a notable historical event.

Seething over the fact they were rich is extremely petty and cuck-like behavior.

Stupid fucks could’ve just enjoyed their extravagant lives with yachts and insta models but they decided to visit some century old shipwreck in an unprofessional submarine. Rest in piss niggas (and gimme your money asaf), kek
I think I would want to visit the Titanic too if I had the money

Newsflash: They did enjoy extravagant lives with all you said, they just also died doing something that practically no one on Earth has ever done before. Their lives were extremely fulfilling up until their last moments, and even afterwards thanks to all of this news coverage making it a notable historical event.

Seething over the fact they were rich is extremely petty and cuck-like behavior.
cope, they wanted to not die and now they dead :feelskek:

Bro lives in 2077

Truecel trait = being so preoccupied with your own inceldom that you can't identify with anybody else, and you don't give a fuck about anybody else?

Rich, or poor, you would need to have BIG cojones to climb into that thing and sit there calmly while they bolted the lid shut from the outside. Fuck that.

Even footage of the insides of proper submarines triggers my claustrophobia.... the ones that are 100m long, with room to walk around inside, and flush toilets, and a disciplined military crew of 100 dude bros who know how to operate it properly (and know how to fix almost every part of it.) Even that is a hard pass from me.

So bullshit little MINI submarines built by eccentric weirdos... fuck that. Anyone brave enough to get into that thing has some respect from me.

Last edited:
way too easy on them

what should have happened if they get trapped in the sub and die in suffocation and exhuation, thirst and hunger.

thats what they fucking deserve.

Love it wish they had crammed more rich niggas in that toothpaste tube, death to everyone that is above me in any regard

Not feeling any empathy with them, they kind of deserved it all of em

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back