Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Richfag normies are the worst.

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
Usually I'm fine with the normies and they don't bother me but richfag normies I can't stand. They just reek of elitism. Always showing the expensive latte they bought or bragging about whatever expensive car they have. And most of these guys didn't even earn the expensive things they have. Fuck those guys for being so lucky.

Yes; in fact, their wealth alone can bump them up to HTN/Chadlite status in the eyes of foids... :feelswhat:

Though Chads who were also born wealthy infuriate me the most, even though it's actually quite common for the 2 to pair together; genetic lottery at its finest. :feelsclown:

I wish i can just piss on their car seats and starbucks lattes right now.

Last edited:
thats how normies live, brag and brag some more

Elliot Rodger had a really funny and edgy quote about rich people: "I couldn’t help but feel a bitter form of envy at all of the rich kids at the concert. They grew up in lavish mansions, indulged in excessive opulence, and will never have to worry about anything in their pleasurable, hedonistic lives. I would take great pleasure in watching all of those rich families burn alive"