Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richard Spencer: “alt right movement is over. I’m voting for Biden”

voting is cope, actually all politics is cope

@RichardSpencercel thoughts?

I get not voting for trump, but how is biden any different? They're practically the same policies. both pedophiles too

Yup

>anti white joe biden

LMAO
Kamala & Joe have a history of being hard on crime & keeping blacks in prison. Like he said, they are simply more competent

Kamala & Joe have a history of being hard on crime & keeping blacks in prison. Like he said, they are simply more competent
That's why >anti white is so hilarious. They wanna be oppressed so badly.

Richard Spencer is under (((their))) control just like all of the 'alt-right' talking heads.

Politics is a theatre directed by the jews.

Hes a degenerate faggot.

He'll sellout its expected.
Not that it matters all of politics was rigged from the beginning

He's always been controlled opposition. There's a reason why he was never taken off twitter or his posts removed until very recently. He has an Anderson Cooper background, and was very likely a similar CIA asset.

Was he reinstated on twitter or never banned in the first place? I thought I read that he had been banned recently. If so must have been for show because people question why he's never censored when anyone else that's a "racist" is. Weev was banned from facebook before he ever made an account, but this guy, the "leader of the alt-right," never gets deplatformed anywhere.
Richard was banned off youtube

Twitter is the most free speech friendly site so I’m not shocked that they are ok with him. The verification badge makes me suspicious because they never verified dr David duke.

Richard doesn’t talk with racial slurs like weev.

Who cares about this faggot,didn't he turn out to be fbi

(((Richard Spencer)))

alt-right has been a giant Jewish meme from the start
literally homos and Discord trannies larping as conservatives

Richard Spencer is under (((their))) control just like all of the 'alt-right' talking heads.

Politics is a theatre directed by the jews.
Twitter is the most free speech friendly site
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Twitter is not free speech friendly at all. It's very lopsided on the moderation too. If you're leftist you can say basically anything and never get moderated but if you are right wing you have to walk on egg shells and can't insult people, but can be insulted all day.
Yup.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you, I'm only replying to your thread to increase my postcount

Richard Spencer stopped being relevant in 2017

There's no vote for my race

Sadly he is on point. Trump is indeed incompetent retard. Hitler was dozens of times smarter than Trump, Trump is far worse than other Based leaders. Only good thing he really has done is press hard on China and make soycucks seethe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back