Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Richard Poplawski Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Trapmetalcel
★★★★★

@La Grande Infamie @DarkStar @Chudpreet @NearEnd @FuckYou Another Pig Killer. :feelswhere:

Nobody can convince me that people that make and like these edits, aren't General Alek level faggots.

Nobody can convince me that people that make and like these edits, aren't General Alek level faggots.
Jfl it's just an edit

Nothing like that faggot

You are right actually, my bad.
Like sure, we admire a few things these guys did, believed, etc. & like edits about the,

Federal Alek, however, literally worshipped & sucked-off ER & AM; very different.

Like sure, we admire a few things these guys did, believed, etc. & like edits about the,

Federal Alek, however, literally worshipped & sucked-off ER & AM; very different.
No, you are right. Commented without thinking too deep about it.

Still think those edits are embarrassing, but whatever.

I only like cops when they kill monkeys

It could be because a lot of folks new to TCC associate it with the fangirls on YT and Tumblr who are constantly making edits of serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer, Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy, etc. worshipping them. Mass killers (other than famous ones like Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc.) don't really appeal to them.