Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Richard Coper Calls a Betacuck a Low Value Man

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
low value man = subhuman

:fuk:

"look at me, i am in better shape then..." still would break his gym faggot pussy up. Also, its not shape nor money what makes you more valuable...at least in normal humane world not.

"look at me, i am in better shape then..." still would break his gym faggot pussy up. Also, its not shape nor money what makes you more valuable...at least in normal humane world not.
we care a lot about how womyn view us, but some of us are good people, we shouldn't call ourselves subhuman

He is unlikable and doesn't look good, old neckbeard giving advice JFL - all red pillers are scammers.

Remember, nobody is bulletproof. God created people, but Colt maked them equal. Useless masunality (just for it) is not a trait that woud benefit a society in a good run (no, don't be a fatass slob) but foids are in stone age with the preferences. That's also why goverments hate private gun ovenership - it makes an equasion mark between a rich politican and a poor vilager

just buy my 6000 dollars guide to real manhood bro

Remember, nobody is bulletproof. God created people, but Colt maked them equal. Useless masunality (just for it) is not a trait that woud benefit a society in a good run (no, don't be a fatass slob) but foids are in stone age with the preferences. That's also why goverments hate private gun ovenership - it makes an equasion mark between a rich politican and a poor vilager
:feelsthink::bigbrain::feelshmm: