Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich people are often beautiful as well

hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
I once fixated on this and looked at the people driving expensive cars. Literally >80% of the people driving the posh cars were also >80 in genetics. 

It makes sense, right?

Mark Cuckerberg is beautiful?

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Carlos Slim . . . They are all ugly manlets

Rich men get to fuck the top %1 of females, so thankfully for these rich kids most of the time their daddies ugly genetics will be wiped clean by the superior genes of their mother. Look at trumps youngest son, you'd never think a chadlite like that kid came from that closet incel.

jagged0 said:
Rich men get to fuck the top %1 of females, so thankfully for these rich kids most of the time their daddies ugly genetics will be wiped clean by the superior genes of their mother. Look at trumps youngest son, you'd never think a chadlite like that kid came from that closet incel.

True, even with super betabux many rich men can still only get their looks match. 

[img=594x485]http://starschanges.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/bill-gates-family-wife-melinda-2.jpg[/img]

Good looking people have an easier path to making "good money", but it takes IQ to become wealthy.

hEReforthekek said:
I once fixated on this and looked at the people driving expensive cars. Literally >80% of the people driving the posh cars were also >80 in genetics. 

It makes sense, right?

That profile pic is such a blackpill, look at that god among men next to that sub-human incel.

jagged0 said:
This pretty much ^

Shitty genes will gets eventually diluted out.

Ehhhh, dunno. Women, possibly, because they’ll marry a betabux eventually, and most rich guys will surrender to the betabux matriarchy system. But guys.... meh. I suppose eventually the “good” female genes might appear in the offspring.

I didn't mean wealthy, not the 0,001% of the population. I was talking about the usual high class $2,000,000 in the bank kinda guys. They are always moggers.