Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rich people also calles the "elites" are the enemies of incels

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
These people own the media, the universities and everything else that spreads shit about the low class most incels are in.
They are our biggest enemies.
Capitalistic pigs that want to treat us like their sheeps.

Keserek eserek yollar kanla dolsun.
With cutting and hanging the streets will be filled with blood.

(in video game/ all of my posts are 100% fictional and aren't meant to be taken serious and are covered by freedom of art)

I agree, in Minecraft. The French Revolution was an interesting part of history, in Dishonored. :feelsjuice::feelscomfy:

These people own the media, the universities and everything else that spreads shit about the low class most incels are in.

(in video game/ all of my posts are 100% fictional and aren't meant to be taken serious and are covered by freedom of art)
True fuck the elites :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

No. Those are the Jews. The problem is the State. The State owns the universities and the media, and the Jewish pigs who control the government, control the universities and the media. Yeah, there's also private companies controlled by Jews, but in an anarchist society, without a state to impose evil ideologies over the population, private companies would have no benefit from the state, so they would have no reason to indoctrinate society. Also, in the anarcho-libertarian White supremacist society I look forward to, the Jews would either be exterminated or they would be considered as property of the White man.

Last edited:

They will start the inceldia island operations if we don't attack BACK IN VIDEOGAME:shock::shock:

No. Those are the Jews. The problem is the state. State owns the universities and the media, and the Jewish pigs who control the government, control the universities and the media. Yeah, there's also private companies controlled by Jews, but in an anarchist society, without a state to impose evil ideologies over the population, private companies would have no benefit from the state, so they would have no reason to indoctrinate society. Also, in the sort of anarcho-fascist society I look forward to, the Jews would either be exterminated or they would be considered as property of the White man.
The problem is not capitalism. The problem is the State and the Jews.

I want to kill every last one
Rumbling War GIF by iQiyi
Rumbling Attack On Titan GIF by iQiyi

Oy vey Goyim get the fuck back to work and pay your fucking taxes someone needs to support my lifestyle :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lul: