Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rich ethnic simp betabux cuck

Aziz :feelskek:

Currycel moment

Happy Parks And Recreation GIF

This nigga is paying to be in the friendzone, he needs to kill himself

2years (24 * 3000) of rent is 72000. He could have looksmaxed and get pussy for free.

Last edited:
Suck his dick worthless whore. The man is supporting you so get those panties of. But he is an immense betabuxxer

if she's a white whore then he will probably keep betabuxxing her for the rest of his life
Suck his dick worthless whore. The man is supporting you so get those panties of. But he is an immense betabuxxer
he deserve being sucked out of his money, serves him right for being a cuckhold

if she's a white whore then he will probably keep betabuxxing her for the rest of his life

he deserve being sucked out of his money, serves him right for being a cuckhold
I guess you're right. Cucks do need to suffer for their existence.

Aziz sounds like a curry

there is so much to unpack :soy:

First of all, Aziz seems like a rapey indian guy to her simply because he is (an at least publicly 'hetero') Indian guy that lets his white female friend stay with him no strings. She doesn't mention that the dude doesn't date because he's so busy.

It's weird how ambiguous his sexuality is. BUT I KNOW, as an ethnic autist what this really means-- if you project this faggoty polite weird rapey creep vibe, you HAVE to be an true INCEL like me, but just bluepilled enough to be walked all over.

It just seems rapey, and this wouldn't seem as rapey if it were a white guy, or a gay guy of any other race. But because it's an Indian guy it just feels rapey to white women. I mean I'm assuming the OP redditor is white based on her avatar which has a blonde red riding hood, her lack of drive to earn money respectfully, general lack of life skills, sense of danger from Indian men (despite knowing him all his life), and overall poor sense of responsibility.

I would imagine Aziz does what he does because he sees this snowbunny as some trophy that he knows he is unworthy to touch or make a move on. He definitely has nefarious intentions, He is most likely a cuck, or some kind of findom degen. He doesn't date because he is a bluepilled incel that's grinding/ levelling up, hoping that the right girl will fall into his lap on a dating app, where women have CHOICES, and he has NONE. He could also possibly be a blackpilled ace incel that wants to keep a bitch around just to seem normal.

We also don't know how ugly the guy is. I assume he looks like a slightly below average curry, so total shit-- less SMV than a deformed imbred white with parkinsons.

Last edited:
there is so much to unpack :soy:

First of all, Aziz seems like a rapey indian guy to her simply because he is (an at least publicly 'hetero') Indian guy that lets his white female friend stay with him no strings. She doesn't mention that the dude doesn't date because he's so busy.

It just seems rapey, and this wouldn't seem as rapey if it were a white guy, or a gay guy of any other race. But because it's an Indian guy it just feels rapey to white women. I mean I'm assuming the OP redditor is white based on her avatar which has a blonde red riding hood, her lack of drive to earn money respectfully, general lack of life skills, sense of danger from Indian men (despite knowing him all his life), and overall poor sense of responsibility.

I would imagine Aziz does what he does because he sees this snowbunny as some trophy that he knows he is unworthy to touch or make a move on. He definitely has nefarious intentions, He is most likely a cuck, or some kind of findom degen.
He's beyond cucked, he's literally have a parasite that he can't fuck nor he can fuck her mouth or breed her

He sees her as a trophy correct to brag to other currycels who think he gets to breed cumskin neet hole while she fucks other guys

2023 08 18 00 10 11

AND THE GIGA CUCK AWARD GOES TO . . . .

reading her post history she said that this man is able to date, is outgoing, and is straight. She herself thinks she is ugly because she is too skinny, yet used TO BE A WHORE

2023 08 18 00 59 38 Layla hart u Layla hart   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

2023 08 18 01 00 07 Layla hart u Layla hart   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

its because of her experience being a whore that makes her feel like her body is a reward, and that it's only thing that has value especially for indian men that seem irrationally rapey.

If she is able to be a whore, isn't fat, and is white, there is no way she could be that ugly. She's talking up a game to excuse her sexual disgust for Indian men

Attachments

• 1692345869721.jpeg
    1692345869721.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 106
2023 08 18 01 10 23 Layla hart u Layla hart   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

THIS POST CONFIRMS THAT SHE IS FUCKS AROUND AND IS ATTRACTED TO ONLY BADBOY BROKE WHITE CHADS

HE IS A CUCK CONFIRMED

Holy fucking shit

In case if hole removes her thread
Screenshot 20230818 150619 Reddit
Screenshot 20230818 150632 Reddit
Screenshot 20230818 150641 Reddit

She will probably chase away any woman if Aziz gets lucky.

Over for Aziz

This pathetic cuck is letting her live rent-free inside his head and house

Also jfl at her saying she feels like garbage, fucking bullshit.

They just say that to fish for sympathy and get approval and maybe even to brag.

I hate women so fucking much it's unreal.

Most subhuman race

reading her post history she said that this man is able to date, is outgoing, and is straight. She herself thinks she is ugly because she is too skinny, yet used TO BE A WHORE

View attachment 847431
View attachment 847432
its because of her experience being a whore that makes her feel like her body is a reward, and that it's only thing that has value especially for indian men that seem irrationally rapey.

If she is able to be a whore, isn't fat, and is white, there is no way she could be that ugly. She's talking up a game to excuse her sexual disgust for Indian men
What a trainwreck! Sucks to be them.

The amount of cuckoldry is off the fucking charts

The poor shitskincel needs to pay thousands of dollars a month just to have some contact with foids

This whore isn't even living life in easy mode she's living it in tutorial mode,Prime ragefuel

I love my username. The idea of STEMcels betabuxxing is just funny to me IDK

The amount of cuckoldry is off the fucking charts

The poor shitskincel needs to pay thousands of dollars a month just to have some contact with foids

This whore isn't even living life in easy mode she's living it in tutorial mode,Prime ragefuel
JFL aziz probably wants to pay 5 more years of rent before mustering the confidence to ask her to go on the first date.

I knew a betabuxxer ricecel subhuman IRL but at least he got to fuck occasionally

I'm also feeling like such a burden. I'm a grown adult and am being supported by my Friend and contributing nothing to his life. I'm just feeling so pathetic. I can't support myself and have to rely on my friend.
this is perfect. you can have a massive house, you can invite tens of jbs to live with you for free and they'll feel bad. eventually they'll also start to compete for attention. this is genius :bigbrain:

(of course you can't allow them to bring chads over that is forbidden (water))

this is perfect. you can have a massive house, you can invite tens of jbs to live with you for free and they'll feel bad. eventually they'll also start to compete for attention. this is genius :bigbrain:

(of course you can't allow them to bring chads over that is forbidden (water))
ideally the jbs will live in rooms with another jb and one they don't particularly like so they'll rat them out if the other misbehaves :bigbrain: you can larp as christian to cover your ass regarding your 'generosity' and make it a hole-only place officially then (and also increase hole quality, three birds one stone :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:). girl's dorm basically and you're the daddy owner. only need a couple mil and you're golden :bigbrain: you could also use your mother as a front so she's the official runner of the place and ain't nobody can say you're groomcel :bigbrain:

@Gymcelled @Made in Heaven @turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts? :feelshmm:

True story I heard from an incel workmate when I lived in Brisbane. Dude was a software engineer. Offered a room for rent cheap on gumtree (Australian craigslist but less seedy). Got a hot French girl to move in with him for what was cheap rent. Tried to hit on her regularly, she basically told him that he wasn't her type. Then she started regularly having younger (she was early 20s, my friend was mid 30s) chadlites+ come over to bang her in his own house. Fucking brutal. Dude would be hearing moans and grunts from her room then some 6ft3 young chad emerges while he's having dinner in the kitchen and they'd have a talk and their own dinner in his presence.

Also there's my story. I landlordmaxx and at one point I was also a live in landlord. I only ever had one female tenant though and she was in her late 40s (I made sure I wasn't attracted to her). She did bring a few chadlites over but at least it didn't break me mentally. If any of you ever live-in-landlordmaxx only get dudes or unattractive foids.

Last edited:
Also OMG at these comments:

"""
In those 2 years have you ever brought home a potential romantic partner?

If his response to such a situation was totally chill, then I'd venture he's just a good friend. If he showed signs of coldness, then it's an indicator of a bigger problem.
"""

"""
Depends on the stranger. If you have dated someone for a while, then maybe you could arrange for Aziz to meet the guy.

If your friends care about you, they'll want to meet and get to know your romantic interests
"""

^ That second one is basically saying the dude is only a friend of hers if he agrees to be a cuck and meet her bulls in person. LMFAO

This is why females' standards are sky high. When any woman can have all expenses taken care of by simps, they think having a mutual relationship is selling herself short.

What completely fucks me off about this is the guy has no BALLS, simp nice guy teehee, but the chick knows EXACTLY why. They are not that naive, she knows the pretense very fucking well of the situation - jumping on reddit to be gassed up and have people tell her IT'S NOT ON YOU, YOU DONT OWE HIM ANYTHING. When in actual reality, you owe him your deep wide open throat for at least an hour or so here and there. I'm convinced women aren't real people, not with a rational brain anyway - you don't get to just exist somewhere rent free and live your life free, imagine for even a split second fellas feeling THAT remotely entitled.

Screenshot 20221128 0200511

That's why currycells are the best.

Imagine getting your rent paid and "fearing" that he might want sex in exchange. I hope he reads that reddit thread and throws her out on her ass with a cardboard box to turn her first trick in.

I honestly hope that everything she (or he or whatever entity started the discussion) wrote is fictional and just trolling material. But I feel it's true and that's heartbreaking

1 generation ago this kind of thing would be unthinkable

View attachment 847426

AND THE GIGA CUCK AWARD GOES TO . . . .
Holy shit, this dude might actually be a bigger cuck than the Aziz dude from the story without wasting a single penny. I think I’m starting to side with the people who say simps need to be exterminated more than foids even.

Also jfl at her saying she feels like garbage, fucking bullshit.

They just say that to fish for sympathy and get approval and maybe even to brag.

I hate women so fucking much it's unreal.
every single word out of their mouth is deceptive and has an ulterior motive. they're all innately liars and deceivers who use fawning to hide their nature. men throughout history knew this and would act accordingly by scrutinizing a woman's word and testimony or removing any power they could have over men. but today, we're forced to treat them as honest and innocent little angels when reality is the complete opposite. we are living in clown world.

Last edited:
It's heart breaking that between my last time posting this same post in September 2022 and now, nothing has changed. Except for my mental health. I feel like garbage. I want to just leave and become homeless than feeling this pathetic. Trust me, being someone's platonic dependant feels like crap.
It's indeed heartbreaking, but not for the reasons listed.