Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rich cels how did u got rich

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I need to earn some thousands my self millionaires of .co how did u do it

How do you define rich, like what amount of money?

That’s how most rich people get rich
True, but a lot of things we can't do to get rich that normal people can do. Maybe if you are high IQ you have a better chance but even then seems like the best way to make money isn't with intelligence.

over for poorcels like me

Daddy gave it to me.

I confess, it is a case of having rich parents I'm afraid. No apologies, that's just the way it is. When I fail to get a good job it'll all end

I confess, it is a case of having rich parents I'm afraid. No apologies, that's just the way it is. When I fail to get a good job it'll all end
Moge me wish i had rich parents

never had any gf or friends to spend money on so it built up over time

As a megarichcel, with almost £1500 in my account, I will tell you my super strategy. What I did was I begged the government for gibs and saved most of it for 7-8 months. Now I am mega rich compared to what I used to have.

As a megarichcel, with almost £1500 in my account, I will tell you my super strategy. What I did was I begged the government for gibs and saved most of it for 7-8 months. Now I am mega rich compared to what I used to have.