Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rich celebrities sing to you about how good it is to be poor

Won’t watch

Fuck those soulless abominations sitting atop their ivory towers and glowering down at us, telling us we should be happy in our poverty while they sit comfortable in their unearned luxury.

Fuck those soulless abominations sitting atop their ivory towers and glowering down at us, telling us we should be happy in our poverty while they sit comfortable in their unearned luxury.
My exact thoughts
Pure hypocrisy

Gal gadot is an israeli, not surprised

They’re just virtue signaling and don’t want to be poor.

all this drama for staying home

Israeli slut praising Italian chad playing commie feminist propaganda . Imagine that indeed.

Won’t watch
I watched and regret it.

I want to fucking kill these people. Literally.

I have no issue with you because you are higher wealth, but I do have an issue when you become purposefully self ignorant to the fact that you are indeed higher wealth.

It reminds me a lot of here actually. In Austin abunch of rich Californian liberals moved here and they vote hard left despite being incredibly rich. They think they are poor and know what the poor want despite being literal millionaires in mansions.

I hope these rich cunts die of covid 19.

galgadot ugly

Thumbnail has ugly whores :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Don't forget their masters are the main problem.
Thumbnail has ugly whores :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
They're considered the best looking ones according to the standard beauty of their state.