Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rich asian foid insults white zoomers and steals their basketball

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Translation, she says: "You are so fucking greedy and ugly. You are so fucking disgusting and ugly, you will be so fucking ugly and poor when you grow up".

She says this over and over again basically, insulting them. They probably have ugly faces and she got rejected by white Chad so she decided to go and bully some ugly zoomercels who plays basketballs. She also makes $50000 a year working for the government. She got fired after they found out this video.

View: https://youtu.be/PMFZ3CqY2-Q?si=1gIb8FDrqdhm9AbS

She wanted them to run a train on her

Noodle speaking swedish is rare. She could be from Finland which can resemble rices.

Noodle speaking swedish is rare. She could be from Finland which can resemble rices.
No she's most likely an adopted Korean since she speaks perfect Swedish, plenty of them here. Most of them came here during the 60s and 70s. Pretty big adoptive wave back then.

No she's most likely an adopted Korean since she speaks perfect Swedish, plenty of them here. Most of them came here during the 60s and 70s. Pretty big adoptive wave back then.
Why the fuck were snow niggers adopting rice babies?

I don't know, maybe they can't have children so they decide to adopt, i've heard it's a long and hard process to adopt a child. It's not very common but according to google today 60000 adopted rice babies and ricecels lives here. I thought it was more tbh.

Koreans tend to be adopted for some unknown reason. I know a few Korean ricecels living in USA who were adopted

Koreans tend to be adopted for some unknown reason. I know a few Korean ricecels living in USA who were adopted
Yea koreans and chinese are the most commonly adopted people here. Maybe it was because of the korean war also, some people got poor and abandoned their children or w/e.

Did they suffer mental illness dur to being mogged by their adoptive parents?

Did they suffer mental illness dur to being mogged by their adoptive parents?
Alot of adopted asians get mental problems. They can't find their identity and can't be proud of themselves in a predominantly white country.

Some cucks in the comments already defending her. "You never know what happened before the cameras were on, they were probably shouting some mean words to her".

noodles are like 5'2" on average

just gang rape her

There's no lack of femoids with personality disorders running amok. They do shit like this because when they had their negative ages at 2-4 yo, they were told that they were princesses who deserve the world and nobody can tell them that they're wrong. After that they'll eventually just end up like this old hag

Looks like a man

seeing ethnics speak european languages is always very unsettling to me...

seeing ethnics speak european languages is always very unsettling to me...

I am Portuguese.

View: https://youtu.be/Cye-1RP5jso?t=4

Eye

Eye1

Eye2

Eye3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5