Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricewhores discuss the size of asian cock on stream in front of their inkwell viewers.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeWhyt/comments/1fgfv3v/based_asian_woman_and_woke_asian_woman_discuss/
(Ignore the title, it’s some fetish niggerdit sub)
I cannot imagine the opposite happening without it getting banned within the span of 5 mins. The mask goes off further into the conversations, initially it starts off by just mentioning how, “it’s not a good or bad thing, it actually hurts” then it slowly devolves to laughing at the average korean dick size. Jinnytty is infamous for fucking her swedish oiler while lying and misleading her paypigs and another brown sub-5 streamer, (some sperg did a whole master level analysis).

View: https://youtu.be/xvuLxvY03-8?si=cNCB-lhd0Pi4e8Mi

@Lv99_BixNood
@Made in Heaven

I'm rice with a 'Western' dick-size, I'd easily FUCK this noodlewhore vigorously.:feelsping:

The only way to find out, is to tie her into a waterboard, then let her raped by hordes of ricecels until she no longer physically resemble a humanoid form, then feed her to pigs when her genital is no longer usable.

I can't wait to save enough for my geomax trip. These noodlewhores love white cock so much. HERE I COME. GEOMAX OR DIE TRYING.

I can't wait to save enough for my geomax trip. These noodlewhores love white cock so much. HERE I COME. GEOMAX OR DIE TRYING.
11 years later and you'll still be saying this shit jfl

I'm rice with a 'Western' dick-size, I'd easily FUCK this noodlewhore vigorously.:feelsping:
I got warned for "bragging" once when I innocently ranted about mine when I said I wish I had an 7 incher.

I have seen so many women say that "men are more obsessed with penis size than women." I'm at disbelief how these women can even think that way.

I got warned for "bragging" once when I innocently ranted about mine when I said I wish I had an 7 incher.
Mine is NT as fuck, it's 5.5 in. But my 'thrust-action' is very HARD and FAST.
rambo GIF

I got temp banned for bragging. Welcome to the club.

I have seen so many women say that "men are more obsessed with penis size than women." I'm at disbelief how these women can even think that way.
it’s pure “just-world-fallacy” tier IT cope, even the most liberal women can and do use dick size as a shaming method.

It's somewhere the normal size according to condom companies who measured it at colleges
Definitely not enough for the average whore of today.

it’s pure “just-world-fallacy” tier IT cope, even the most liberal women can and do use dick size as a shaming method.
View attachment 1295383
Just look at "people" making fun of Donald Trump "tiny hands" and Putin short height.

Shit like that is why it should be okay to say stuff like that foids should be raped, feminists killed etc

wait what?warned for bragging for saying you wish you had a big dick ??

It's more like the average foid is no longer built for the average cock since every foid's hole is blown out and used. Biologically foids shouldn't have this many partners in a lifetime, only brainwashed bluepillers think otherwise.

That subreddit as a whole is brutal as fuck and I garuntee it will be shut down by the cucked moderators soon

i can't believe noodles are really like that

Damn half the form is here

Well if noodles have tight pussies it makes sense why ricecels are dickcels :feelshaha:

@Animecel2D all the dickmoggers came out of the woodwork.

Brutal for ricecels and all but did she say they couldn't penetrate her tight pussyy :ahegao:

Bro who cares, she's a Goy anyway.
Would not touch her in a thousand years

Most rices I know including me have an average sized dick (6 in or so), the small dick thing is way exaggerated for asians

@Chang Longwang

Most rices I know including me have an average sized dick (6 in or so), the small dick thing is way exaggerated for asians

@Chang Longwang
Mostly a korean/tungid thing. Most south chinese and seas I hear say they have normal sizes.

Mostly a korean/tungid thing. Most south chinese and seas I hear say they have normal sizes.
No wonder.

Makes sense since Koreans and Japanese often have the purest gook dna
(excluding Jomon/Ainu who also have normal dick sizes)

while chinese and mongols are mixed with west asians and central asians,

And seas are mixed with a variety of things

Another episode of JBW theory.

I'm going to read all of that, watch all of that, and also subscribe to their Patreon

wtf u already ascended get off the site man, this is site for incels

Interesting how a "JBW" subreddit is still allowed on soydeddit but not any other Incel subreddits?

wtf u already ascended get off the site man, this is site for incels
I have not ascended, are you dense? Geomaxing in Asia is my last hope to ascend. I just need to save enough to afford the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back