Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricewhore and Sheboon roasties get pepper sprayed by based cops

"Go ahead, scream all you like. Scream for me."
:feelsmega:

i could never be a cop. those cops just pepper sprayed them?

after the pepper spray, I'd be throwing punches and kicks with intent to KO or inflict severe pain.

also for the first video, even with the social credit system they got in china people still behave badly lol. your life will be much harder with a low score after pulling something like this.

Vengeance for St. Pepperspraycel Johnny Young

after the pepper spray, I'd be throwing punches and kicks with intent to KO or inflict severe pain.

also for the first video, even with the social credit system they got in china people still behave badly lol. your life will be much harder with a low score after pulling something like this.

Seems like feminism is working out...

The social credit system varies from region to region. If the Foid in question lived in the westernized coastal cities, she won't face any real repercussions beyond a few days in jail.