Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricewhore and BBC encounter

Honestly it's remarkable how terrified gooks are of us lmfao. I get this sort of reaction from them regularly without even saying anything or looking at them.

Honestly it's remarkable how terrified gooks are of us lmfao. I get this sort of reaction from them regularly without even saying anything or looking at them.
She wanted your BBC

Just made me laugh, to be honest; her immediate fear and disgust at such a JBBmaxxed, low inhib Tyrone just approaching her is quite obvious... :feelskek:

I wonder what her reaction would be if it was a 6'2, blue-eyed Chad, though. :feelsclown:

When my asian neighbors go into their apartment at the same time as me, they will completely step aside and let me go first lol, even if they are way in front of me. I'm not even a particularly large or intimidating negro.

When my asian neighbors go into their apartment at the same time as me, they will completely step aside and let me go first lol, even if they are way in front of me. I'm not even a particularly large or intimidating negro.
They're terrified of you, that's lifefuel in a way

That is the straight out of china look.

no like why do asians feel "harrassed" or scared of non asian presence like why
Oh, that.

East asian men are on average, smaller & weaker than men of other races. Simple as that really.

even I'll be scared of a nigger my height dedsrsngltbh

i remember it was a meme a few months back

Nigger might have better luck approaching Western noodlewhores instead.

Niggere commit a shit ton of hate crimes against Asians

A Korean man bowed to me once and gave me a reward.

@Capable_Onion when he tries cold approachmaxxing in Japan

Jfl reminds me of this altho some westernized asian foids become bbc sluts (src: high school:feelsohgod:)

Based lowinhibamaxxed nigger

Based lowinhibamaxxed nigger
The funniest shit ever is that rice people look all the same (inbreeding) and he saying that she looks like some whore from some Korean zoomer film makes her uncomfortable

She got blacked later that night

I’m armed and ready to peel yalls caps in gta v because some of us know how predatory niggers can be because we gooks tend to be high iq n shiet, mang

Asian women belong to white men.

The vast majority of noodlewhores do not like nigger males.

And a lot of them are flat out afraid of nigger males. Moreso than other races of foids.
Noodlewhores will cross the street, clutch their purses, or run faster up the stairs, walk faster, etc...

Probably because the attacks on rices during covid stuff