Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rices are lactose intolerant?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240525 060400 Reddit

Yes, I suspect this is true.

Some of my friends did drink milk growing up, but I don’t recall anyone downing it by the litre.

My mum (bless her) hated cow’s milk, but she still force-fed it to us when we were younger, simply because she wanted us to grow tall and strong — she had heard through the grapevine that non-Rices were tall because they drank milk every day, so she thought she’d do the same for her ricelets. At the time neither my brother nor I were lactose intolerant, but it still didn’t bode well for us because we were not particularly fond of the taste of cow’s milk. I think my mother gave up after a while … but I can’t tell if it was because she picked up on our distaste or if it was because the smell of the milk made her nauseated. I suspect it’s a bit of both.

That said, we did drink milk growing up. Soy milk. We’d drink it cold or warm, sweetened or unsweetened. We also drank chocolate “milk” from those little cartons that had cartoons on the outside (I used to love those), and other dairy products like Calpis and Yakult.

I’ve been buying soy milk from supermarkets here (although here they’re labelled something ghastly like ‘soy drink’) … but the taste just isn’t the same. I need to ask my mum what soy we drank growing up, because this question is making me feel a little nostalgic.

My mum (bless her) hated cow’s milk, but she still force-fed it to us when we were younger, simply because she wanted us to grow tall and strong — she had heard through the grapevine that non-Rices were tall because they drank milk every day, so she thought she’d do the same for her ricelets. At the time neither my brother nor I were lactose intolerant, but it still didn’t bode well for us because we were not particularly fond of the taste of cow’s milk. I think my mother gave up after a while … but I can’t tell if it was because she picked up on our distaste or if it was because the smell of the milk made her nauseated. I suspect it’s a bit of both.
Most Asians do not have the option of growing large on milk. Our genes forbid it. Unlike Blacks, Whites, or even Mongolians. Physical strength was bred out of us by millennia of anti-masculine culture.

Yes, I suspect this is true.

Some of my friends did drink milk growing up, but I don’t recall anyone downing it by the litre.

That said, we did drink milk growing up. Soy milk. We’d drink it cold or warm, sweetened or unsweetened. We also drank chocolate “milk” from those little cartons that had cartoons on the outside (I used to love those), and other dairy products like Calpis and Yakult.

I’ve been buying soy milk from supermarkets here (although here they’re labelled something ghastly like ‘soy drink’) … but the taste just isn’t the same. I need to ask my mum what soy we drank growing up, because this question is making me feel a little nostalgic.
East Asians generally don’t like drinking milk as adults because the vast majority of East Asians have lactose intolerance as adults. The percentage has been cited as high as 98% for Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese.

It took me a while to realize, shortly after I turned 18, that my nasty stomach cramps were due to my drinking milk. I could drink it as a child, but I don’t touch it today.

As Rob Lowe's answer also states, societies that relied on drinking milk for nutrition a long time ago had selection pressures for lactose tolerance. Meaning that people who were lactose intolerant died out.

Most Asians do not have the option of growing large on milk. Our genes forbid it. Unlike Blacks, Whites, or even Mongolians. Physical strength was bred out of us by millennia of anti-masculine culture.
East Asians generally don’t like drinking milk as adults because the vast majority of East Asians have lactose intolerance as adults. The percentage has been cited as high as 98% for Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese.

It took me a while to realize, shortly after I turned 18, that my nasty stomach cramps were due to my drinking milk. I could drink it as a child, but I don’t touch it today.

As Rob Lowe's answer also states, societies that relied on drinking milk for nutrition a long time ago had selection pressures for lactose tolerance. Meaning that people who were lactose intolerant died out.
But why only some of us? Why not all of us? Why not Rices?

It's because Rices have enough sunlight while the Europeans don't.

I'm not kidding. Look at the map below showing the percentage of people with lactose intolerance across the world. Countries that are away from the equator and far into the northern hemisphere (like Russia, US and all of Europe) have lesser percentage of lactose intolerant population, while the countries near the tropics have the opposite trend.

main-qimg-4d8ae92e867e388e172d65cb0a04e255-pjlq

[Lactose intolerance across the world
Page Not Found
We searched everywhere but couldn't find the page you were looking for.
Go Back
Quora Home

:feelswhere:

yes

i can tolerate it in small amounts though.

i like thai tea

It's because Rices have enough sunlight while the Europeans don't.
In other words, we are n*****s. Asians who aspire to White adjacency would do well to understand that.

Strangely I've never heard of this. I consume milk products a lot everyday, like cheese and cereal