Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Ricepill] Asian Guy Builds Portrait Of Oneitis With Rubik's Cubes - Gets Rejected

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Maybe he should have worked on his personality first, and taken more showers before he did this.

738B2C20 7845 4950 B1C9 157ACD29652A

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/asia/china-rubiks-cube-declaration-of-love/index.html

never try to impress a foid as an incel, you will always fail. :blackpill:

Shenyang mechanic cels on suicide watch

If I were the foid I'd be very impressed with this amazing artistic feat and I'd say"yes, you're so sweet and creative, of course I'll go out with you and fuck you"

Foids never enjoy these silly, grand romantic gestures, and it's disgusting that media brainwashes young men into thinking that's what women want.

Women want Chad, and given the choice between thug chad who doesn't give a fuck and nice guy romantic chad, they'll pick the former.

Foids never enjoy these silly, grand romantic gestures, and it's disgusting that media brainwashes young men into thinking that's what women want.

Women want Chad, and given the choice between thug chad who doesn't give a fuck and nice guy romantic chad, they'll pick the former.
Women want chads in their prime to fuck them while gaining the betas resources when she needs to “settle down”

“Sweaty I’m just not that sexual” :feelskek:

Its over for CubeCels.

Women want chads in their prime to fuck them while gaining the betas resources when she needs to “settle down”

there was one who did this and sang to her in the mall, she slapped tf out ofhim and ran

They don't want romantic gestures, they want to be thrown around and treated rough by hot guys.

Sad shit, man.

China would be a much better place if all the ricecels swallowed the blackpill. So many ricecels are bluepilled simps. And this is coming from a ricecel.

another bluepilled guy bites the dust

He was low on confidence

What's a good term for an Asian simp? Ricecuck?

His use of Axe Deodorant turned her off. Only Axe Deoderant is for chad.

Also, Chad doesn't need to build a rubix cube protrait, he uses a portait of his face.

When asked how he was feeling he said: "I'm not giving it too much thought." The bluepill is hardwired in Asian men. It's over.

Last edited:
"just b urself" - one of the most horrid and damaging lies we've ever been told growing up

Meanwhile some white normie fucked her in the first date after she paid for drinks

If I were the foid I'd be very impressed with this amazing artistic feat and I'd say"yes, you're so sweet and creative, of course I'll go out with you and fuck you"
Jfl

There's
there was one who did this and sang to her in the mall, she slapped tf out ofhim and ran
KEK I've seen that one too :feelskek:

"I don't really like you like that, I'm sorry! We can be friends though!"

*fucks Chad a day later*
What's a good term for an Asian simp? Ricecuck?
Yesssss. I'm gonna use that now.
"just b urself" - one of the most horrid and damaging lies we've ever been told growing up
And "just be more confident"

How did he manage to do this? Did he break the picture into bigger pixels and arrange the cubes?

Meanwhile, Asian Chad can open a beer bottle with his armpit and she gets so impressed that she let's him fuck her raw all night.