Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricemen rise up

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I love this trucels channel, and his optimism, but this clip is too funny.

A beta low tier normie from Germany goes on noodle dating show, and btw on this show 95% of the time the riceman leaves without a date, as all th noodles turn their lights off.

Plus there's colour commentary from this NW9 rice uncle and a sour noodle aunty, which fucks with the guys game.

Anyway, this low tier beta, and see the comments for proof that in Germany he is legit incel, gets the girl that most ricemen would call elite, but only a millionaire rice in a Gucci tracksuit and Burberry hatband daddy's lambo outside could ever date.

View: https://youtu.be/bIOujtxeQzo

I can't rise up because I am not a riceman

Jfl if you think that's a "low tier normie". I live in Germany and he mogs 99% of males here.

Jfl if you think that's a "low tier normie". I live in Germany and he mogs 99% of males here.

Agreed. Guy comes off as a prick but lookswise hes def upper tier normie or above.

Noodlewhores are just fucked up. That's the thing with ricepeople. They are even bigger white supremacists than curries.

Noodlewhores are just fucked up. That's the thing with ricepeople. They are even bigger white supremacists than curries.
Hitlers vision is finally coming true

if he's low tier normie then im giga truecel

Curries really aren't white supremacists or white worshipers, that's a noodle thing. You assume curries are for 2 reasons:

1) the most aesthetic people in curryland, basically Kashmiris and Punjabis, are basically iranic/ Aryan phenotype, and pass as Arabs/Persians/ levants. This is a universal aesthetic look, and that's why it has been so dominant in Bollywood. This look is admired in India, then throw in the caste system which furthers this (dominant light skinned caste is rich, doesn't go out in sun, and more closely descended from iranic and Aryan people ), and European skin and features are even more sought after. You're deluded if you think elite, or even above average genetics and social class Priyankas will pick JBW normie over robust, reddish undertone dark skin, sharp featured Aryan Khan's, Kapoors, Kauls.

2) curry culture is backward af, although not as bad as Muslim culture, so currywhores see JBW guys asba way to escape that patriarchy, which has been pushed on them by their mums, grandma's, brothers, teachers, boss, everyone. A lot of currywhores are educated liberals now, so won't stand for that macho, based patriarchy, and they know with a JBW they can do all their liberal shit

, then throw in the caste system which furthers this (dominant light skinned caste is rich, doesn't go out in sun, and more closely descended from iranic and Aryan people ),
I can attest to that. The family on my mother's side, especially cousins all look like they are from Uzbekistan or some shit.