Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ricemen are not the victims this forum makes them out to be

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
Everybody is like JBW and shit but everyone ignores the enormous rise in SMV rice males have had due to Kpop and Kdrama. There are many Kpop obsessed foids who travel to Korea to get chang dick yet everyone stills seems to think their race somehow hinders them.

Why does @Lv99_BixNood think Asian men are struggling due to race ? They may struggle from Manletism and social maladjustment like other incels but I don't think their race holds them back. Not to mention they aren't associated with crime, rape or misogyny like other men of color. I have yet to hear any non woman say they will not date rice males due to race related reasons.

I seriously think Ricecels such as @Saint Cho are just trolling when they claim their race holds them back at 6'0. Ricemen now have the second highest SMV after white males now and I am tired of people pretending they are some sort of doomed victim race. They are way more priviledged than other races. Both Japan and Korea have had rapey stuff(public groping and hidden spy cameras) yet we don't see anyone paint rice males as creeps. Why ? Because their SMV is high now. It's the same as when white guys lolimaxx in SEA yet no one holds them accountable due to high SMV.

Everyone should acknowledge they are not victims of anything. The only thing which maybe harms them is noodle hypergamy but than again why would they even pursue ricewhores when there are Slutinas and Mayos who are interested in them ?
this is fucking stupid, im not even gonna argue

The whole kpopmaxxing thing is a retarded cope that isn't backed up by any statistics or data. Its just an argument used by bluepillers to placate asian men. Kpopmaxxing is only something the top 1% of changs can pull off, and even then, they are left with bottom of the barrel trashy huwhite bitches. It certainly doesn't change asian women's perception of their men or their fetishization of white men.
Actually really hate it when foids say "what about kpop?" As if to prove foids can be attracted to rice when they themselves probably hate kpop and most kpop fans are subhuman looking foids

Last edited:
The whole kpopmaxxing thing is a retarded cope that isn't backed up by any statistics or data. Its just an argument used by bluepillers to placate asian men. Kpopmaxxing is only something the top 1% of changs can pull off, and even then, they are left with bottom of the barrel trashy huwhite bitches. It certainly doesn't change asian women's perception of their men or their fetishization of white men.

Not all of then can kpopmaxx + Chang is NOT second place behind Chad. That’s Tyrone

not to mention ricecels are literally invading Curryland
Other way around, there seems to be a pajeet migration wave to Japan and SK

This is AWFUL cause I know in the case of Japan they do not sell deodorant (Japs lack the genes to produce BO), and you know how bad curries can stink

A curry walking around in Japan should be considered a bio-hazard and shot on sight

Saint cho had a 32 bodycount
He is more famous than more chads. Rekt 32 (tactical nuke and more) with akimbo pistols. Respect.

50% of korean men in their 30s are still unmarried, I never said there weren't mayos and slutinas interested in them, I just said there aren't nearly as many as you'd need to solve the huge inceldom problem there is in EA, that's Korea alone too, what about China and Japan?
there isn't enough women in the world, every country lacks women of child-bearing age. every country has a deficit. south korea imports more women than men while sweden, finland etc. import more foreign men than foreign women. those are facts. what is a slutina?

He is more famous than more chads. Rekt 32 (tactical nuke and more) with akimbo pistols. Respect.
25 is tactical nuke, He gets an attack helicopter aswell

Other way around, there seems to be a pajeet migration wave to Japan and SK

This is AWFUL cause I know in the case of Japan they do not sell deodorant (Japs lack the genes to produce BO), and you know how bad curries can stink

A curry walking around in Japan should be considered a bio-hazard and shot on sight
Nab China is literally trying to invade Kashmir and North East India. Not migration but a full military incursion. Also many SK and Jap ricemen take advantage curryland's cheap education. We should take advantage of their countries too.

true, especially when some copers try to group them with shitskin curries and Arabs. They're in. a better league than us.

this is fucking stupid, im not even gonna argue
I agree that lots of Asians aren't going to be able to profit off the Kpop boom though. Especially south east Asians.

Everybody is like JBW and shit but everyone ignores the enormous rise in SMV rice males have had due to Kpop and Kdrama. There are many Kpop obsessed foids who travel to Korea to get chang dick yet everyone stills seems to think their race somehow hinders them.

Why does @Lv99_BixNood think Asian men are struggling due to race ? They may struggle from Manletism and social maladjustment like other incels but I don't think their race holds them back. Not to mention they aren't associated with crime, rape or misogyny like other men of color. I have yet to hear any non woman say they will not date rice males due to race related reasons.

I seriously think Ricecels such as @Saint Cho are just trolling when they claim their race holds them back at 6'0. Ricemen now have the second highest SMV after white males now and I am tired of people pretending they are some sort of doomed victim race. They are way more priviledged than other races. Both Japan and Korea have had rapey stuff(public groping and hidden spy cameras) yet we don't see anyone paint rice males as creeps. Why ? Because their SMV is high now. It's the same as when white guys lolimaxx in SEA yet no one holds them accountable due to high SMV.

Everyone should acknowledge they are not victims of anything. The only thing which maybe harms them is noodle hypergamy but than again why would they even pursue ricewhores when there are Slutinas and Mayos who are interested in them ?
Asian men are the most nicest and humble guys I ever met
I hate hypermusculine brutes

South Korean men are stealing other countries' women. much more immigrant women than men permanently settling/immigrating to south korea. majority of western tourist to south korea are women also. (i don't know about tourist from other countries)
Still South Korean men are far better than men of Africa
Korean men have high iq
Light skin

Men in africa violent
Poor
Low iq
Dark monkey face
Mantle western women go to these countries though

In conclusion white men dominates dating industry no matter what Korean or African came

White men mogs everyone in looks

I agree they have women who aren't of east Asian decent who would want to be with them they just need to use their charms (jbk/jbj) better but for those who don't have the looks to pull it off I am not reffering to you.

Everybody knows Black men SMV is higher than Asian men, even Asian men don't believe that blatant lie.

Still South Korean men are far better than men of Africa
Korean men have high iq
Light skin

Men in africa violent
Poor
Low iq
Dark monkey face
Mantle western women go to these countries though

In conclusion white men dominates dating industry no matter what Korean or African came

White men mogs everyone in looks
White men are ugly asf! You get what you get because of money and resources, not looks. That's why y'all consistently get cheated on with the Almighty Bobby Lashley's lol.

White men are ugly asf! You get what you get because of money and resources, not looks. That's why y'all consistently get cheated on with the Almighty Bobby Lashley's lol.
ok gray

thats why u are a retarded normie

asians have the highest iq in the world and instead of being satified ith that,they still wanna become perfect.
come on man

whites mog evryone in looks
m\no one is cheating whites
i just a joowish govt indoctrination propaganda

whites have lightest skin
stright noses
blonde ,brunnter and ginger hair which expremly attractive

white people have money and resources becuase they are not subhumans like others
they created technolgies and civilisations

all ethinics ave the same old
brown eyes ,black hair and the same old dak skin vaiations

white men are handsome u retard
its not becuase of money and resources
they are naturally handsome

ok gray

thats why u are a retarded normie

asians have the highest iq in the world and instead of being satified ith that,they still wanna become perfect.
come on man

whites mog evryone in looks
m\no one is cheating whites
i just a joowish govt indoctrination propaganda

whites have lightest skin
stright noses
blonde ,brunnter and ginger hair which expremly attractive

white people have money and resources becuase they are not subhumans like others
they created technolgies and civilisations

all ethinics ave the same old
brown eyes ,black hair and the same old dak skin vaiations

white men are handsome u retard
its not becuase of money and resources
they are naturally handsome
Nope.
Most wm look like ogres(Shrek). Once women secure the bag from y'all they cheat on you with Tyrone, Hector, Bruce Lee lol.

Having the highest iq(which is a myth) doesn't equate to SMV. Being cool, good looking, having money, and having a big dick, trumps iq any day. That's why AM are online crying about nobody wanting them.

Nope.
Most wm look like ogres(Shrek). Once women secure the bag from y'all they cheat on you with Tyrone, Hector, Bruce Lee lol.

Having the highest iq(which is a myth) doesn't equate to SMV. Being cool, good looking, having money, and having a big dick, trumps iq any day. That's why AM are online crying about nobody wanting them.
joo detected
opinion rejected

white men most attractive and handsome in the world

ethinics and blacks look like this
OIP.Joi0LKX0SFuseIXuye9lCwHaFa

Nope.

subhumans jeolous of white

chad face

massive cope
you know you look like a chimp

joo detected
opinion rejected

white men most attractive and handsome in the world

ethinics and blacks look like this
OIP.Joi0LKX0SFuseIXuye9lCwHaFa
Ah, it's said that once you have defeated a ws they will be reduced to trolling. Consider yourself defeated.

Ah, it's said that once you have defeated a ws they will be reduced to trolling. Consider yourself defeated.
why should i just consider myself defeated when a retard like u forces that upon me?

Suddenly feels like I'm in secondary school again :feelsbadman:

Most wm look like Neanderthals. BM are the most desired. Cope!

Most wm look like Neanderthals. BM are the most desired. Cope!
Looks of white men are better than ugly subhuman chimpanzee blacks like you
Keep copin
Black men still have that monkey shaped face and skull
White mans face is extremely balanced and straight.
Also whites are more intelligent than low iq mud chimps like you keep copin
Oogaa boogaa tree jumper

Looks of white men are better than ugly subhuman chimpanzee blacks like you
Keep copin
Black men still have that monkey shaped face and skull
White mans face is extremely balanced and straight.
Also whites are more intelligent than low iq mud chimps like you keep copin
Oogaa boogaa tree jumper
Did you have a brain aneurysm? Lol

White men look like cave beasts. All ogrery and bird shit colored. They also turn maxipad red when angry, like you are right now. Lol

Did you have a brain aneurysm? Lol

White men look like cave beasts. All ogrery and bird shit colored. They also turn maxipad red when angry, like you are right now. Lol
White mej don't look like shreks
Most of the white man are handsome
All black men pook like cave beasts and African low iq chimpanzees who never contributed anything to human civilisation
Most of the black men are dark-skinned with wiflde noses and bulging round eyes which is clearly a sign of subhumanity.
Humanity need eugenics.
Blacks are the extremevrace covers who doblnt accept the fact they are extremely ugly.go and jump of a cliff You subhuman trash black gray monkey.

@howdyhoo @royceverlo345
This whole argument is fucking useless, you’re both just going to keep going till the end of time shoving insults back and forth without actually proving anything.

White mej don't look like shreks
Most of the white man are handsome
All black men pook like cave beasts and African low iq chimpanzees who never contributed anything to human civilisation
Most of the black men are dark-skinned with wiflde noses and bulging round eyes which is clearly a sign of subhumanity.
Humanity need eugenics.
Blacks are the extremevrace covers who doblnt accept the fact they are extremely ugly.go and jump of a cliff You subhuman trash black gray monkey.
BM are the superior race, deal with it! I couldn't careless about you raging while turning the color of a bloody tampon.Lol

BM are the superior race, deal with it! I couldn't careless about you raging while turning the color of a bloody tampon.Lol
I M not going to deal with it u retarded
Idiot subhuman trash I don't care
U never contributed anything to human civilization you trash chimp monkey
Oogq Boogaloo tree climber
U are the most low tier race ever
I will rage and I have no problem with that subhuman like you must be genocided

We would genocide whites but it looks like nature is already taking out the trash, low birth rate cumskin. Lol
How would you do that by yourself
Do you have weopons,wealth and intelligence like white
Go to hell