Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Riceman PUA

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/YIyJtyMfiAY

@PPEcel wanna make some money when this shit ends and start a PUA work shop for ricemen, sandmen, and curries in LKF/Soho and when they don't get laid we can just blame them?

Cringey as fuck. Not even i, (a genetically modified Gorilla) could finish this

20200217 190808

Last edited:
PUA live in a fantasy world where a string of words has an effect on foids.

Foids work on one algorithm. No amount of key words or actions will change that.

If ( male >= Chad)
{
male = candidate for sex;
}

else
{
male = rapist;
}

I have very high Fremdschämtolerance, but at 4:33 I had to pause it.

Foids work on one algorithm. No amount of key words or actions will change that.

If ( male >= Chad)
{
male = candidate for sex;
}

else
{
male = rapist;
}

When you think about it, PUA is like casting magic spells with words and thinking they work

When you think about it, PUA is like casting magic spells with words and thinking they work
If it was that easy I would have bedded many foids by now.

Imagine if foids were like game NPCs with dialog options you could choose. If you chose the right one you'd end in bed with her.

If only it was that easy

@PPEcel wanna make some money when this shit ends and start a PUA work shop for ricemen, sandmen, and curries in LKF/Soho and when they don't get laid we can just blame them?

Hahaha.

I wish I had to guts and confidence to actually blatantly rip people off like that.

Hahaha.

I wish I had to guts and confidence to actually blatantly rip people off like that.
I wish I had the guts and confidence to look the noodlewhore in the eye when I order my roast pork instead of looking at the ground