Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Riceman lost his shit, as he cried 7 times after finally getting married.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
it makes no sense. emotional BS. i do not even want to see that video.

over for @Riceman :feelsrope:
FREE HIM!

The irony of a chinese showing emotion

After getting railed by white sexpats in her youth, his wife finally rediscovered her culture and married him. RIP :feelsrope:

amusing video tbh but his wife will probably leave him in a year for a bald white normie with glasses.

he is pathetic, must have a lot of money tbh

If I looked like him, I’d be crying tears of joy as well. If I ever get married, I’ll probably cry as well. Then cry a few years later when I get cucked and divorce raped.

Guess I have to become the best-man 7 times.

If I looked like him, I’d be crying tears of joy as well. If I ever get married, I’ll probably cry as well. Then cry a few years later when I get cucked and divorce raped.
Cry from birth to death.

Cry from birth to death.
I’m so emotionally numb from constant mental negative trauma and health problems that I’m not sure I even know how to cry. I’ve tried to force myself to cry before but instead I just feel a sharp pain in my left arm and the sensation of dread.

I will probably cry when my parents die and cry tears of joy if I win the lottery or get to have sex with a virgin Stacy with a good personality. Other than that, I don’t foresee me showing any emotion in the next decade.

I’m so emotionally numb from constant mental negative trauma and health problems that I’m not sure I even know how to cry. I’ve tried to force myself to cry before but instead I just feel a sharp pain in my left arm and the sensation of dread.

I will probably cry when my parents die and cry tears of joy if I win the lottery or get to have sex with a virgin Stacy with a good personality. Other than that, I don’t foresee me showing any emotion in the next decade.
Life is very harsh on us that it doesn't even let us cry well.

He's a jester. There were no tears. Her pussy is dry as the sahara.

Why are there so many rice and currycels lining up to betabux ? Its fkin pathetic. Lift some weights, keep your T levels high and stop degrading yourself ffs.

Why are there so many rice and currycels lining up to betabux ? Its fkin pathetic. Lift some weights, keep your T levels high and stop degrading yourself ffs.
It's their culture that is responsible for all this.

this is really sad, man. nothing to laugh about.

you have a guy that had to wait a huge amount of time while working especially hard to gather money, until 30 or older, and who is being mentally broken because he got to marry a woman that looks great for an asian, when the outlook on his life probably looked insanely bleak and hopeless.

It's their culture that is responsible for all this.

My parents tried to get me to betabuxx an ugly curry foid. She was gross and looked like a dude. Id rather rope than betabux an ugly foid.

My parents tried to get me to betabuxx an ugly curry foid. She was gross and looked like a dude. Id rather rope than betabux an ugly foid.
This arrange marriage shit has created a lot of incels in curryland.

I wish I could get married with a young foid that actually loves me and desires me. But that will never happen

This arrange marriage shit has created a lot of incels in curryland.

True. Hardly any looksmatched couples here. Its usually an ugly statusmaxed currycel with a pretty gold digger foid. The landwhales roastie are reserved for the low status men.

Thankfully ive never been invited to any marriage. This is not a very masculine individual tho. If chang or chad comes along he better chain that chick down.

I dont care about rice. They are genocidal maniacs with no soul except for Japs and koreans

He has good facial bones, the end.

He gets to fuck now. Good luck to him

Already lost all respect from his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back