Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ricekūrva dividing friendzone into sectors

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Fuck-zone is the only acceptable form of a friendship with a female.

Fuck-zone is the only acceptable form of a friendship with a female.
This. Otherwise it's just being exploited as a beta handbag or gay best friend pet.

I have never been friends with a female, i guess because i have nothing they can take advantage of.

I hate Japanese slut cunt whore cumdumpsters

Incels are nofuckre for women.

And they have the nerve to get mad/offended when men only see them as a piece of meat while they put men in these cucked and restricted roles treating them as tools. If you are too repulsed by me to show atleast an ounce of affection yet give affection to everyone else then I won't be participating in/enabling your little fake friendshit. Stupid fucking cunts.

20191019 143529

Was a sanfure my whole life:cryfeels:

Asian women seem to be outright brutal

I hope they all die the most painful way possible

Hell, I don't knowed that jap girls were so evil.

We should've bombed them a couple more times when we had the chance, this wouldn't have been a problem if we had done that.

2 nukes weren't enough

We should've bombed them a couple more times when we had the chance, this wouldn't have been a problem if we had done that.

cope, look at USA colony South Korea

Do not bomb japanese men, they creating anime :(
Better bomb israel instead, worthless shithole, giving only problems

Do not bomb japanese men, they creating anime :(
Better bomb israel instead, worthless shithole, giving only problems
We'll fly out all the anime creators to some anime convention and just bomb the shit out of Japan. Then we force them to create quality anime in some sweatshop set up in Afghanistan.

We'll fly out all the anime creators to some anime convention and just bomb the shit out of Japan. Then we force them to create quality anime in some sweatshop set up in Afghanistan.
Or fly all japanwhores to USA and bomb there

How much soy does one have to ingest to accept some of these conditions?