Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Ricefuel] South African chink handcuffs sheboon in public.

what happened

i dont want to waste 6 minutes watching someone's unhinged rant ok ty

I was skipping through segments of the video and I heard some nigger ranting about ''uhhhh blacks also can act like white supremacists''. Ok how about you get back to the shithole you came in if you hate ''white culture'' so much you fucking whiny leech.

just be Asian is real

What the Chinese man did to that sheboon is mild compared with how blacks treat South African whites

Last edited:
What the Chinese man did to that sheboon is mild compared with how blacks treat South African whites
LOL the chinks are just getting started with the niggers. Give it a few decades and the entire continent of Africa will be nothing but Blasians.

Like the Borg from star trek. Chinks are trying to assimilate africa and create superiority in numbers.

Like the Borg from star trek. Chinks are trying to assimilate africa and create superiority in numbers.
Fuck Africa, tbh. The chinks are doing God's work in getting rid of niggers.
@Diocel @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420

Nigs only serve to be explored :feelsseriously::feelskek:

Chinks buck breaking a whole continent.

Just be chink theory

Fuck Africa, tbh. The chinks are doing God's work in getting rid of niggers.
@Diocel @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420
This. It's hard for me to sympathize with niggers. Coddled, virtue signaling morons find it hard to believe how horrible they behave; growing up in an 80+% nigger environment I saw the worst of the worst. In fact, I'm sure years bullying by niggers is one of the reasons I'm so fucking high inhibited. Fuck them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back