Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricefag claims he's 6'2 and a model and gets no matches on dating apps

He might be a model but he doesn't have a model's looks.

the virtue signaling is too strong

It’s his lips they look so weird that’s why he’s getting no matches, the importance of lips is so underrated, for some reason many Asians have weird looking lips like Elliot Rodger.
Its not his lips its just his overall lacking face

Oof brutal side profile, its over for him, in the west, anyway, plus hes probably a model in some low paying gig.

He probably has a chance in his country of origin, with some average noodle, due to his height, but in the west there are loads of chads at his height. Even a white 5'11 chad will mog the shit out of him.

He might be a model but he doesn't have a model's looks
Yep facially he just looks like another one of ys yellow inbreeding cult victims. His agencies virtue signaling

his lips are his biggest failo
No his eyes, Maxilla, Chin, and Ears are, Then his nose, Then his lips. But yeah he has many big failos for sure

Oof brutal side profile, its over for him, in the west, anyway, plus hes probably a model in some low paying gig.

He probably has a chance in his country of origin, with some average noodle, due to his height, but in the west there are loads of chads at his height. Even a white 5'11 chad will mog the shit out of him.
He's probably heightfrauding too, he claims he grew from 5'9 to 6'2 by "fixing his posture" :lul:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1dlk2fu/dating_app_help/l9q61w7/

>that babyface
It never begins for him.

he would postmog @Cayden Zhang with his threads about the ricepill on this forum if he was sub 6ft

he would postmog @Cayden Zhang with his threads about the ricepill on this forum if he was sub 6ft
I’d be like him if I was his height lol

No his eyes, Maxilla, Chin, and Ears are, Then his nose, Then his lips. But yeah he has many big failos for sure
If you edit his lips wider it instantly boosts him a point or two

I speak as a girl and for most girls it is not, we appreciate personality more.
:feelskek:

i fuk his mom and sister w my bwc

From his height and face I think he could definitely pull a mid to high tier asian american becky/stacy. He wouldn't need to go back to Asia and if he did, Ithink he could pull a lot more.

As far as attracting non-asian beckies, his face is what turns non-asian foids off. Its not masculine enough. No facial hair, too young, clean cut, baby looking.

He could probably land a low to mid tier white becky if lucky but even that would be considered hard tbh.

So in that sense I believe him when he said that he gets hardly any matches and only fat bitches.

It's Changdrew Tate

true

Height 8/10
Build 9/10
Face 4/10
Money ?/10

Not too shabby but hey i've got an AI edited pic on my Tinder Profil that makes me look like a Chadlite and ive never had a conversation longer than 2 sentences.

Dating Apps dont work except Gigachad

He have to go to a poor country and try with a sub5 foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back