Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ricecels who haven't dancemaxxed have no excuses

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaz_kpmTi0M&ab_channel=1MILLIONDanceStudio

Last edited:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fuck this faggtry bullshit
I was about to tag you :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Rices need to kpopmaxx asap, i mean is a better alternative than we latinos have (cartelmaxx) and you can get JB's :feelshmm:

just dress and act like a faggot bro :feelsUgh:

if kpop maxxing is actually real, then for a rice, he wouldnt even need to dress like a kpop fag. he just had to appear. but since that doesnt seem to be the case, i'd say kpop maxxing is nothing but a cope.
If you got the foid in the middle from the 1st video, would you Kpopmaxx?

fucking moron those dancing here with any realistic smv besides jestermaxxing are HOLES

just dress and act like a faggot bro
i was about to say that you were wrong but when i searched that bts shit in google i just accepted that it was over :incel:

these videos are very awkward, the only way i can watch is by putting on the mute
and that foid you mentioned is very mediocre.
she is pretty hot tbhngl, but what can i say ?
im so horny and in need of a pussy that i would fuck even the one that seems that she just ran away out of a cancer clinic and call it a day:

Last edited:
If they dont look like KPOP, they should just kill themselves

Kinda reminds of Richard COoPEr

I was about to tag you :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Rices need to kpopmaxx asap, i mean is a better alternative than we latinos have (cartelmaxx) and you can get JB's :feelshmm:
I am 5 feet 3 so nope. This won't work for me

Ricecels need to swallow the Blackpill and stop betabuxxing roasties Wealth/PowerMaXXXing can get you so much more

Last edited:
i used to play dance dance revolution a lot.