Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels, what does your facial hair look like

• Thread starter unrelentingclownery
  • Start date
unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Banned
-
I’m in my early 20s and have the facial hair (and body) of a 13 year old. Just patchy whiskers in the moustache area, nothing down the middle, and a little bit around the chin. like this

264A25C4 9173 4A44 BA4D 211EE779A885

I see old ricecels have with a thick moustache and goatee area, just nothing on the sides like every other race.
What do your facial hairs look like? I wonder if my shit will even ever thicken or will I always have whiskers.
And jfl at not being rice and not beard coping , it’s natures male makeup for your lower third

I’m in my early 20s and have the facial hair (and body) of a 13 year old. Just patchy whiskers in the moustache area, nothing down the middle, and a little bit around the chin. like this

View attachment 376436
I see old ricecels have with a thick moustache and goatee area, just nothing on the sides like every other race.
What do your facial hairs look like? I wonder if my shit will even ever thicken or will I always have whiskers.
And jfl at not being rice and not beard coping , it’s natures male makeup for your lower third
im mid-30s and it looks like ratshit, even when shaved down to a stubble. It grows fast too so it's always in that shitty 13 year old state

africans (not mixed) also can't grow a full beard mostly, beard is subhuman trait anyways, most guys look like they have pubic hair on their faces

the asians who can grow a full beard look good imo, you guys beard is straight as your hair

Its over,

I cant grow beard as mid eastern at 17

africans (not mixed) also can't grow a full beard mostly, beard is subhuman trait anyways, most guys look like they have pubic hair on their faces

the asians who can grow a full beard look good imo, you guys beard is straight as your hair
They have less on the sides but still have a thick moustache and goatee area, not complete prebuscent, although your point is correct, those Africans have the 2nd worse facial hair after Asians and native Americans.
They make up for it in good African bone structure
Its over,

I cant grow beard as mid eastern at 17
Be thankful you don’t have ricecel level facial hair

My beard is like yours tbh

Cope. Beards are one of the biggest hailos for ugly men, look at every soyfag who shaved his beard. It’s the closest thing to societal acceptable fakeup.

well my race is just white i don't know if white people generally have it easy to get a beard?
but im like 21 and i literally have zero beard. it would take me like 1 year of not ever shaving to get any kind of real majorly visible beard and im sure it would look fucking retarded still.

well my race is just white i don't know if white people generally have it easy to get a beard?
but im like 21 and i literally have zero beard. it would take me like 1 year of not ever shaving to get any kind of real majorly visible beard and im sure it would look fucking retarded still.
Whites and middle eastern tend to have great facial hair growth

My facial hair looks pretty similar to the drawing

I can grow a full beard. Lifefuel for hiding jawline.

Too much and its annoying. Gotta shave 3times a week. Worst part is that it's a full beard but it's not dense enough to be good

I’m 24 and I still can’t grow a good beard. It looks decent when it’s just kind of stubble or very shirt but once it gets longer it just looks bad.