Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecels supporting WMAF

Professional rice poster

Unlike BMWF advertisements, WMAF is rooted in reality and isn’t a Jewish scheme.

Do you know how many Asian Americans there are in SF and the west coast in general?
Its been almost a year since I've seen a single AMWF couple in SF.

In that same time, guess how many WMAF couples I have seen?

Reality is extremely grim, so the coping needs to be extreme as well as you can see.

I went shopping and saw, I kid you not, a WMAF couple strolling around with a big pack of condoms in their cart. The man was one of those lanky herb-y dudes. The woman was your typical makeup-free 5/10 self-hating Asian woman. It's like a bad cartoon nightmare.

Interracial shit is all pushed by kikes you retard :lul:
Yeah ricecuck but a WMAF ad is legitimate because there is actually a large market for it.

Yeah ricecuck but a WMAF ad is legitimate because there is actually a large market for it.
You mean like BMWF appeals to pinkoid cucks? There are millions of white "men" who want some nigger to rail their wife :lul:

You mean like BMWF appeals to pinkoid cucks?
:soy::soy::soy: Seethe pisskin WMAF is everywhere which is why it is now being officially recognized and put it in Advertisements unlike AMWF which is a r/chinkidenity delusion :feelsclown:
There are millions of white "men" who want some nigger to rail their wife :lul:
Where are they? I haven’t met one.

Ah yes, this forum wouldn't be complete without the daily race wars.

Unlike BMWF advertisements, WMAF is rooted in reality and isn’t a Jewish scheme.

Exactly, I see BMWF advertisements all the time but when I look in real life I see the opposite, I see tall White men playing JBW on Black toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

BMWF is just a cope to let Black men not get enraged with reality.

Do you know how many Asian Americans there are in SF and the west coast in general?
Its been almost a year since I've seen a single AMWF couple in SF.

Reality is extremely grim, so the coping needs to be extreme as well as you can see.
You're in Northern Cuckifornia, so you're in one of the worst possible places.
WMAF is rooted in reality
Such is the internal nature of the noodle.