Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (RICECELS STAY AWAY!) Noodlewhore and her mom..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
8rde2twd8ve21

Noodlewhores deserve the worst punishment. How ricecels cope with it ?

yo dogos time to rise

Dogpill too... brutal post

I fucking despite race traitors. No self respect or dignity at all.

Potent chofuel.

I fucking despite race traitors. No self respect or dignity at all.

Potent chofuel.

Just as soldiers who fought against their own kind, when captured by their enemy, usually received unpleasant treatment and usually executed..

Those race traitors deserve to be executed by firing line. No trials.

Just as soldiers who fought against their own kind, when captured by their enemy, usually received unpleasant treatment and usually executed..

650A9DF9 079F 4D08 89FA 0B9CA10BF3D9

imagine how it sucks being a hapa raised by a mom that hates you...

It's their loss. Not just for Asian women, but for women of all races that don't prefer Asian men. East Asians have some of the most superior cultures out of all races, and the average IQ is higher than whites. To be honest I'm fine with Asian women desiring white men, as whites are not inferior to Asians at all. What irritates me, is when they prefer non-white men to Asians.

Last edited:
She’s using the exact same words that white foids are using to describe her beloved “white men”.

Niggers are superior to white men, according to white race traitors. White men are superior to asians, according to these junglegooks. And, apparently, Asian men are superior to niggers, according to African nigresses colonized by Chinese men (yes, Chinese men are cucking nuggers in their own countries).

That’s the circle of cucking. At the end of the day all women are race traitors.

She’s using the exact same words that white foids are using to describe her beloved “white men”.

Niggers are superior to white men, according to white race traitors. White men are superior to asians, according to these junglegooks. And, apparently, Asian men are superior to niggers, according to African nigresses colonized by Chinese men (yes, Chinese men are cucking nuggers in their own countries).

That’s the circle of cucking. At the end of the day all women are race traitors.
this, women inherently cannot comprehend the concept of loyalty or honor those are purely masculine concepts

its a unhealthy cycle for the world and a unsustainable one
governments of the world needs to restrict interracial pairing massively, or disaster may happen.

Foid humor at it’s finest

I wish I could burn all these ethnic bitches alive. Fucking racist pieces of shit.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Race traitors are the scum of the earth.

its a unhealthy cycle for the world and a unsustainable one
governments of the world needs to restrict interracial pairing massively, or disaster may happen.
What kind of disaster?

Nothing will happen.

Just be colonist theory?

Holy shit, you can’t find mayo foids using this language to disparage white men outside of scripted fetish videos.

I wouldve gone ER if I was Asian.

imagine how it sucks being a hapa raised by a mom that hates you...

Hapacel checking in, can confirm what you said. One of my Noodle aunts said that a certain baby was ugly because she looked "too Asian".

Noodlewhores are legit mentally ill, and they pass that onto their kids. They need to be put into camps to educate them that it's not a sin to be a noodle, and to stop the self-hate.

Welp, you know what to do ricecels

Hapacel checking in, can confirm what you said. One of my Noodle aunts said that a certain baby was ugly because she looked "too Asian".

Noodlewhores are legit mentally ill, and they pass that onto their kids. They need to be put into camps to educate them that it's not a sin to be a noodle, and to stop the self-hate.
tell your aunt that the baby looks just like her

I need a new Dick then go to sea and slay, fuk im microcel

tell your aunt that the baby looks just like her

Too high inhib for that. She's a cunt who thinks she's superior to normal noodles just because she's with a white man.

That's the rationale noodlewhores have. They try so hard to be white

Too high inhib for that. She's a cunt who thinks she's superior to normal noodles just because she's with a white man.

That's the rationale noodlewhores have. They try so hard to be white
pointless to be high inhib
ur a hapacel/ricecel

might as well go kamikaze on inhib tbh

pointless to be high inhib
ur a hapacel/ricecel

might as well go kamikaze on inhib tbh

No matter how hard I try, I CANNOT be low inhib. The only way is to drink which I don't do as incels usually don't go to parties. Never had a reason to drink.

That's why I'm jealous of curries. They're so low inhib

Asian women are worthless. Only losers that cant get a white woman settles with them.

You see this shit all the time, noodlewhores especially the chinese ones that live in the big cities like Beijing and Shenzhen act exactlty like this.

When they dont get what they want or rejected by a man they will go on a hellbent rant and many times try to physically hurt the men who actually grew a backbone.

This is just the case of a foid who think she have a better option (white guy) so she can shit talk other men.

Typical foid behavior as stated, but this is common with megacities thots

Its actually acknowledged / is a meme that this how the stereotypical city girl act over there, not surprised

I wish I could burn all these ethnic bitches alive. Fucking racist pieces of shit.

At least currybitches aren't as bad as noodle whores :feelskek:

Only with mentally ill noodle whores (most of them) is this kind of self-hatred remotely normalised. For now, curries own their women thought it's not looking too good for the future tbh. White worship is growing - don't believe the SJW scum. They talk about hating "whitey" yet suck whitey's dick later that night. Hypocritical pieces of trash.

In my fantasies, these females are deported to their home countries where men of their ethnicity have their way with them. They are violently passed around by dozens of men, all the while yelling about how she doesn't date Asian/Indian men and that she doesn't consent to this because feminism or something.

Only with mentally ill noodle whores (most of them) is this kind of self-hatred remotely normalised. For now, curries own their women thought it's not looking too good for the future tbh. White worship is growing - don't believe the SJW scum. They talk about hating "whitey" yet suck whitey's dick later that night. Hypocritical pieces of trash.

You did not see western bred second gen currywhores boyo, they are just as white worshiping whores as noodlewhores. Yea FOB currybitches might not be like that in most cases because they did not wean their traditional influences yet. But as soon as they get rid of all ties with the curryland, they start riding white dicks from the next day.

All ethnic bitches are the same, noodle, curry, sand, etc. All reserved for white men.

But why
It's their loss. Not just for Asian women, but for women of all races that don't prefer Asian men. East Asians have some of the most superior cultures out of all races, and the average IQ is higher than whites. To be honest I'm fine with Asian women desiring white men, as whites are not inferior to Asians at all. What irritates me, is when they prefer non-white men to Asians.
Does it matter. It all comes down to face primarily anyway?

Lmao t
In my fantasies, these females are deported to their home countries where men of their ethnicity have their way with them. They are violently passed around by dozens of men, all the while yelling about how she doesn't date Asian/Indian men and that she doesn't consent to this because feminism or something.
this is dark

Muh love doesn't discriminate

tbh ricecels are too low T for it, they just keep ldaring and lose the battle while they could fight back
Tbh if Cho was more known more ricecels would follow his example

tbh ricecels are too low T for it, they just keep ldaring and lose the battle while they could fight back
Tbh if Cho was more known more ricecels would follow his example

I hate it when whores post about conversations with other whores.