Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RiceCels report here.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Apparently one Craig Tamanaha burned down the Fox News Christmas tree, are we missing any ricecels as of late who are regular posters here? :feelskek::feelskek::yes::feelsohh::feelsEhh:
Fox tree comp 1

Which one of you did this? :feelswhat:

Wtf did the tree do to him? lmao
Should've burned a foid instead, roastie toasties :feelsLSD:

Going to go on a limb here and say that he doesn't like Christmas. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsohh:

Last edited:
I should do the same tbh, we have the same fucked up eye asymmetry and dress the same.:feelshaha:

I always like seeing aggressive ricecels, so many of them are passive high inhib cucks, so whenever one of them expresses rage or does something aggressive and antisocial, I feel proud for them on the inside.

Rice would do better with sluts as a whole if they embraced that Dark Triad Yakuza type of reputation like the Mexican Drug Cartel do. Instead they are seen as obedient submissive peasents, a label which which they accept like cucks. Im sure things are changing with the new generations though.

Beyond over for this guy

I always like seeing aggressive ricecels, so many of them are passive high inhib cucks, so whenever one of them expresses rage or does something aggressive and antisocial, I feel proud for them on the inside.

Rice would do better with sluts as a whole if they embraced that Dark Triad Yakuza type of reputation like the Mexican Drug Cartel do. Instead they are seen as obedient submissive peasents, a label which which they accept like cucks. Im sure things are changing with the new generations though.
Thinking pepe

Beyond over for this guy
:blackpill::feelsjuice:

It's a deep think Pepe, as in, you might be onto something there. :feelsjuice::yes:
Ohh Thanks bro. Yeah I think Dark Triad pill is significantly underrated, as it might be the only way to get around being a non 6ft tall chad and still slay pussy. Its not guaranteed though, maybe like 30% chance of success and your Dark Triad game has to be on point, like successful drug dealer, party organizer, gang member.. Or you can use your wealth in other shady ways that make foids pussies wet.

And of course criminal activity will put you in trouble with the law, which is the main reason why most rice dont Dark Triad Max the way other race are willing to do.

Apparently one Craig Tamanaha burned down the Fox News Christmas tree, are we missing any ricecels as of late who are regular posters here? :feelskek::feelskek::yes::feelsohh::feelsEhh:View attachment 544093

Which one of you did this? :feelswhat:
Brutal height and framemog. It never began for this japcel.

Japcels hate Christmas since it's a couples holiday in Japan. So yeah, he's probably one of us :smonk:

Brutal height and framemog. It never began for this japcel.

Japcels hate Christmas since it's a couples holiday in Japan. So yeah, he's probably one of us :smonk:
Is it really a couples holiday in Japan? I did not know that. :feelswhat: