Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels playing football.

@Cayden Zhang I think this is Thailand or Vietnam. Please confirm

thoughts-on-2024-sports-v0-vu3u5rnouvad1.jpg

There's this anime and manga called bluelock which I've watched and read a good bit of, that's clearly building up to have Japan win the world cup at the end and it's going to feel so unrealistic

There's this anime and manga called bluelock which I've watched and read a good bit of, that's clearly building up to have Japan win the world cup at the end and it's going to feel so unrealistic
Lol. South Korea was in the quarterfinals in 2002, only because, they payed the ref.

Don't read despite being mangafaggot and footballfaggot

even my shithole of country finished in ancient times a 3 place

Don't read despite being mangafaggot and footballfaggot
The weird thing is I'm not even a footballfag, I just got bored one day and started it, it's more of a dumb fun series for me and I enjoy the hype moments

In general SEA along with curries are least athletic regions in entire world

even my shithole of country finished in ancient times a 3 place
Lebanon has never qualified for a world cup. But morroco reached the semis last year. It doesn't help that Most Lebanese live outside the country

Jfl I didn't even realise this is in inceldom discussion

all that training, only for a 10/10 EuroChad player to mog them in every possible way.
tbh even now football is negrified

Still it's

White=black>brown>east asian rice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>curries and SEA players