Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels need BIG BLACK DOGS to protect themselves against niggers

i would train mine to attack foids at command

why don't asian males control their females? not only are asian women sex toys for every other race of men but they humiliate ricecels brutally even though they are the most decent men in the world. if i were an asian man I'd ban all foreigners from my nation and never let my asian daughter outside.

Dogs only protect strong masters who can protect themselves kek. Dogs only serve as a supplementary hunting companion, like a Healer in a DnD party.
No Dogs for your lack of physical prowess.

why don't asian males control their females? not only are asian women sex toys for every other race of men but they humiliate ricecels brutally even though they are the most decent men in the world. if i were an asian man I'd ban all foreigners from my nation and never let my asian daughter outside.
Yeah, rice men are embarrassing and pathetic.

Altough most arabs have low smv, they would beat the foid up, sometimes even behead her, if she humiliates arab men the way asian women do with asian men.

Just get a 45 acp

actually over for asianmasculinity copers :feelshaha:

anyone posting there should be fasttracked for an account on here ngltbh

:feelshaha: Back in South Korea we still hate niggers and we still talk about the LA riots as if it were yesterday. When I was in elementary school we were fed nationalist propaganda akin to "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer" too. Burgerland brings out the worst of every race ngl.
America is The Great Satan. Truly a demonic entity imo, multiculturalism is a disease and it doesn't work

Multiculturalism only functions when there is a clear hierarchy between ethnic groups. E.g. South Africa and Rhodesia. They might've survived if they went full Spartan or if the Western world simply had not betrayed them.
It shouldn't happen, period. SA is a fucking hellhole now. All the world's races in a perfect reality would be relegated to their homelands and that would be that

Just get a Zweihander

True. Multiculturalism is a shitty alternative for when genocide is not possible. (Genocides wouldn't be necessary in ethnostates to begin with.)
Race realization is something I was aware of since I was in middle school, and tbh after BP its gotten a whole lot more mentally taxing. Its such a brutal reality and I can't stand normscum whites feigning giving 2 shits about non-whites. I'm just tired of everyone being so fake

Asian foids basically call their fathers genetics subhuman when they want Chads seed

100%. Not only is racial difference an undeniable reality, there's no point in playing this game if the normies themselves don't adhere to the rules.
I had dreams of a world where some sort of eugenics of some sort was enacted which selected from the top tier genetics from each major ethnicity, but even then, ethnic Chads would still get mogged by white Chad. Ethnic foids will still be self-hating and want to bleach themselves

There should be one race only. I remember someone on this forum asking why God would create different races if he is good or even real at all. As a ChristCuck that hit me hard. :feelsclown:
I haven't been to church since 7th grade. Impossible to be religious and blackpilled imo. Even if SFcels dreams came true about eliminating all other races, thered be infighting between the white ethnicities over who's the "purest whites". There will always be petty tribalism

The tribalism part may be true, but racism would lose credibility without evidence of significant biological distances among the surviving population.
I mean fuckin animal species will tear each other apart over the color of their feathers or some shit. There will be justifications made for said wars and so forth, and then nothing really changes. Disregarding race tho, humans at their core are a bad product imo, for lack of a better term

Yeah, all these traditions, religions, and similar systems are needed solely due to mankind's evil nature. Frankly, they are lazy fixes. Because the root cause is not solved, eventually people like us have to suffer when the said systems collapse.
Yes. I'm irreligious but I believe religion is ultimately necessary in society to prevent it from from imploding on itself. Being giga blackpilled (beyond foids and genetics) and looking into the void and knowing there's absolutely nothing there breaks you. Nihilism sucks the motivation out of you and in turn gives ppl the excuse to devolve into hedonistic animals

Ive seen this thread so much and no matter how much i see it i always read it as big black cocks

Personally, I can't fathom the thought that we exist just for the sake of existing. Might as well just not exist then. :feelshaha: People fear the afterlife but I'm also curious about what happened before. We came from nothing right? Why and how am I here? Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I am afraid that mortals will never be able to fully comprehend. :blackpill:
I've been through one too many existential crisis already. The worst was in summer 2020, where I had to literally reassure myself of absolute truths in reality, like absolute scientific logical truths like mathematic principles for instance. It's a chronic problem ig, I got hit with it again recently and since bp it may have gotten worse. I wish I could retreat to the safety and security of religion

BLACKEDDOG.COM

Same. I want to cry when I see an Asian dad with his daughter.
Dogs only protect strong masters who can protect themselves kek. Dogs only serve as a supplementary hunting companion, like a Healer in a DnD party.
No Dogs for your lack of physical prowess.
Dogs have special status in USA because cumskins worship dogs. Might actually work. But what you say is true, the dog has to be controlled or it'll just be another nigger you have to feed and take on walks.

I thought Asians were the martial arts people, if they're looking for something that is legally better than a knife or gun, that's it right there.
What happened to the rooftop Koreans? :feelswhere:
The cops took their guns and hung them out to dry. ACAB