Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecels make excuses for whitu cocku onry OF whore

copium overdose

homer simpson overdose GIF

She got bullied and has trauma :lul: don't kinkshame her :lul: she's just doing it for the money bro :lul:
Asian women: "We want White men only. We hate you, Asian men, fathers, brothers. We side with White men and smile when they denigrate Asian men. We cheer White conquerors who kill Asian men. We lick White men's boots and beg them for their slurs. We rather be White men's whores than Asian men's wives. They are so tall, so gentleman. White features are beautiful and Asian features ugly. Our children will be White, or at least half. We choose White sperm donors if need be, even given the misfortune of an Asian husband. Our children need not learn an Asian language nor culture. Give us White, White, White!"

Asian men: "I-I'm sure it's because of trauma. It's not her fault. I-it's for the money. Asian men aren't innocent either, you know!"

Last edited:
"white patriarchal society" :feelshaha:

Asian women: "We want White men only. We hate you, Asian men, fathers, brothers. We side with White men and smile when they denigrate Asian men. We cheer White conquerors who kill Asian men. We lick White men's boots and beg them for their slurs. We rather be White men's whores than Asian men's wives. They are so tall, so gentleman. White features are beautiful and Asian features ugly. Our children will be White, or at least half. We choose White sperm donors if need be, even given the misfortune of an Asian husband. Our children need not learn an Asian language nor culture. Give us White, White, White!"

Asian men: "I-I'm sure it's because of trauma. It's not her fault. I-it's for the money. Asian men aren't innocent either, you know!"

View attachment 668452
Ngl? :feelsugh:

View attachment 668452
Worst thing is that other races see this too and just laugh at how cucked we are. Asian men need to assert themselves or we are finished.

Worst thing is that other races see this too and just laugh at how cucked we are. Asian men need to assert themselves or we are finished.
Just get reported for harassment and put behind bars bro.

Surprised to see the comment from SirKelvinTan saying to ignore (i.e. allow them to continue, without any consequence)

In an ideal world, all traitors would be rounded up and publicly decapitated. This would be the ultimate justice

Surprised to see the comment from SirKelvinTan saying to ignore (i.e. allow them to continue, without any consequence)

In an ideal world, all traitors would be rounded up and publicly decapitated. This would be the ultimate justice
Sir???? Calm him miss. Its not worthy of a him

mr sinister will save you all :feelskek: :feelskek:

if only rice had honor killing noodlewhores wouldn't be doing this, too bad us nuked the japs and broke their spirit
samurai decapitating race betraying noodlewhores(in horizon zero dawn) would have been very funny

Last edited:
Asian men should genghiskhanmaxx.
Their women are the biggest self hating demographic, and their cunts are puppet states at best.