Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels looses his girl to cringemaxeed German guy

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Norwooding, brachycephalic skeleton ricecel copes by dissing cringe inducing German guy.

how he even got gf in first place

Cho didn't die for his people to be cucks. :feelsbadman:

Legend has it that one ricecel got a girlfriend once.

Impossible is nothing

This German boy would be only average here in Germany. You would be really shocking if you saw how many Chads there are in this country. Germany is not a good country for manlet ethnics like me.

Aryan master race, after seeing this I am thankful I do not live Germany.

Last edited:
Here is full video

As a curry you are also an aryan ;)
Kek we are the worst run off of the aryan litter. Our horn dog ancestors couldn't keep their wiener in their pants and went off to mix with australoid apes. And today you have the abomination called curries.

Ricecels can't catch a break JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kek we are the worst run off of the aryan litter. Our horn dog ancestors couldn't keep their wiener in their pants and went off to mix with australoid apes. And today you have the abomination called curries.
Do not remind me brother :cryfeels: We curries are like the shits of Aryan Europeans
I am of Kurdish ancestry and we are also considered arians, but we look like total trash. We are small, have big ugly noses, together grown McDonalds eyebrows and like all other ethnics we have a very low IQ and marry very often with our Cousins.

I consider it a punishment to be kurdish, but I know that you currys have it worse than anyone else.

I am of Kurdish ancestry and we are also considered arians, but we look like total trash. We are small, have big ugly noses, together grown McDonalds eyebrows and like all other ethnics we have a very low IQ and marry very often with our Cousins.

I consider it a punishment to be kurdish, but I know that you currys have it worse than anyone else.
I have a Kurdish friend with rodent face with kikish nose. He's a great guy but sub 6 anyway making him a TFLer in this day and age. I suppose you Kurds have Semitic contamination which has led to more middle eastern features then Eurasian or central Asian features. While the Turks who were generally Mongolian took slavic and eastern European foids to dilute their line into a more Europoid one. Just my assumption. But the truth still satys. Curries are the most butt ugly race of human being ( if you can even call them human beings) to ever tread on earth. Only because of strong community and traditional values and tge factor of being equally ugly our woman are with us. Or we would have suffered the same magnitude as the ricecels.
Lol the end result if the indo european family tree.
We shouldn't have left the migratory party. We curries are like the lost sheep of the Indo European group who fell in a ditch filled with acid and then had mud cemented all over us and to top it all off bred with other ugly sheeps like cockroaches. Only if curries sticked to that migratory party instead of going their own way like MGTOW copers world would have been spared from the horrendous site of us.

Last edited:
He's a normie compared to where I live.

He's a normie compared to where I live.
Yet he's prolly mogging any Chang in lay count. Just shows how true JBW theory is.
Unless a manlet most whitecels are volcels.

That German dude mogs the shit out of him tbh

I have a Kurdish friend with rodent face with kikish nose. He's a great guy but sub 6 anyway making him a TFLer in this day and age. I suppose you Kurds have Semitic contamination which has led to more middle eastern features then Eurasian or central Asian features. While the Turks who were generally Mongolian took slavic and eastern European foids to dilute their line into a more Europoid one. Just my assumption.
Turks are without question the best-looking of all middle easterners.
But the truth still satys. Curries are the most butt ugly race of human being ( if you can even call them human beings) to ever tread on earth. Only because of strong community and traditional values and tge factor of being equally ugly our woman are with us. Or we would have suffered the same magnitude as the ricecels.
:feelsbadman:

That German dude mogs the shit out of him tbh
He mogs every single ethnic in the world.

There are unicorns in every race buddy. Even among curries. I might even argue there are more gymcelled looksmaxxed curry unicorns then Arab unicorns. But the truth is there are more incels hailing from curry and middle and.o course riceland then any other place in earth.

This German boy would be only average here in Germany. You would be really shocking if you saw how many Chads there are in this country. Germany is not a good country for manlet ethnics like me.
when i look at nazi or german soldier marching videos i get brutally mogged left and right

Chaddams are overrated. Women love white men about everything. A white normie has better chances with women than the most handsome middle easterner in the world.
Yeah. Chaddams and Chadpreets are like low tier normie to white foids.

when i look at nazi or german soldier marching videos i get brutally mogged left and right
They should have won the war. I am saying this as an ethnic.
Yes that's true. And average ethnics are as good as invisible to white foids.
Still better then incel deathnicks which scares and grosses out foids every time they go out of the house. I avoid eye contact with foids at all cost and hope and pray for her to not set her eyes upon me and ruin her day.

Still better then incel deathnicks which scares and grosses out foids every time they go out of the house. I avoid eye contact with foids at all cost and hope and pray for her to not set her eyes upon me and ruin her day.
Yes, I also avoid eye contact with foids. They hate us :feelsbadman:

Yes, I also avoid eye contact with foids. They hate us :feelsbadman:
What's more ironic is thait shitskin curry and sand nigger foids are just as disgusted by us as of not more than cumskin foids. That was one of the ultimate black pill in my life. When my own kind didn't even wanted me for being short and ugly.

What's more ironic is thait shitskin curry and sand nigger foids are just as disgusted by us as of not more than cumskin foids. That was one of the ultimate black pill in my life. When my own kind didn't even wanted me for being short and ugly.
Yes, I have also had this experience. If there were girls who called me ugly or annoyed then they were always Middle Eastern girls, mostly Turkish/Kurdish.

Most likable I find black girls, they were always nice to me.

Northern Europeans and their 1/10 eye areas.

JFL at this coping ricecel.

When will the cucking ever end???

There needs to be a Rice Rebellion...
They should have won the war. I am saying this as an ethnic.

I always look them in the eyes for an extended period. I have a low-trust face so they get scared. It's hilarious to see their expressions change :lul:

When will the cucking ever end???

There needs to be a Rice Rebellion...

I always look them in the eyes for an extended period. I have a low-trust face so they get scared. It's hilarious to see their expressions change :lul:

There will be a rice and curry rebellion at some point.

Tens of millions of men with no chance to reproduce their genes AND watching youtube seeing that the rest of the world has more money, more girls, better life?

Millions of guys realising that life is fucking them.

It is inevitable