Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels knew they were incels from day one

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Hence why if you look at history of Mongolia, you see genkhis Khan and his army were running rape game, they knew that was the only way to get foids for them. They were in great numbers and decided enough is enough so they pillaged the world and done their deed.

Just Invade Like Mongols theory.

i shouldve been born a rice. i have the height and frame of one.

Just horsearchermaxx bro

mongols just raped other ricecels mostly

Even their horses were horselets.

Should've fought with viet cong theory
even had ricecels mog me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hate being 5'6 47kgg fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck my height and frame fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

even had ricecels mog me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hate being 5'6 47kgg fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck my height and frame fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ngl ricecels are getting taller

Every school kid nowadays mogs me, it was over when I was born
yeah i was holding onto the rail on the train and the noodle next to me hand mogged me and she was a few inches shorter than me. no wonder noodles dont want me JFL

Hence why if you look at history of Mongolia, you see genkhis Khan and his army were running rape game, they knew that was the only way to get foids for them. They were in great numbers and decided enough is enough so they pillaged the world and done their deed.
It's going to happen again in Africa, 50 million surplus chinese men. what do you think is going to happen?

It's going to happen again in Africa, 50 million surplus chinese men. what do you think is going to happen?
Chinacel gonna have to resort to black foids jfl

Chinacel gonna have to resort to black foids jfl
When you're at the absolute bottom of the dating totem pole, you get what you can get. Black foids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>incel any fucking day of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back