Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecels in Southern California - it's your lucky day: there's an obese, small tit, mexican, degenerate IT user with a fetish for sucking rice dick

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
No more paraphrasing from me required, the post history speaks for itself. Get in amongst it. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Screenshot 20221030 133826 Chrome

4aijilg3ppt91

Skijz5gzmpt91

You might need to roll it in flour to find the wet bit you're aiming for... :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I will only betabuxx gigastacy models @Incelius Savage @Recluse if your gonna betabuxx you might as well betabuxx the top product

Volcel if wouldn't, to be honest... :feelshehe:

But she's still Chang-only; she's picturing a male model with slanted eyes/KPop star when she says she prefers "Asians", not your typical 5'6 framelet 4/10 ricecel. :feelsclown:

Proud to not be chink, hue!

But she's still Chang-only; she's picturing a male model with slanted eyes/KPop star when she says she prefers "Asians", not your typical 5'6 framelet 4/10 ricecel. :feelsclown:
Funny how this porkchop of a toilet will still hold on to that standard :feelshaha:

This is literally just the kpop meme :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Funny how this porkchop of a toilet will still hold on to that standard :feelshaha:

This is literally just the kpop meme :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
@shii410 Could you possibly snatch this one? :feelshaha:

But what you say is quite unsurprising; hypergamy and social media has fueled even the most landwhale'd of foids to adopt such extreme standards, especially in regards to white foids and ethnics. :feelsclown:

i only see two latinamerican flags there, she wants yellow micropenises

this is the asian shes thnking of

Go get your girl @starcrapoo

No more paraphrasing from me required, the post history speaks for itself. Get in amongst it. Volcel if you wouldn't.

View attachment 670017

View attachment 670018
View attachment 670019

You might need to roll it in flour to find the wet bit you're aiming for... :feelsYall:
She has the exact same body type as every girl at my high school which was predominantly Latina

God damn that shit just immediately causes my dick to go completely flaccid as if I was looking at my grandma or something :feelskek: This is also why I start loling when niggas who dont actually live near spics or see them irl start talking about how "Latina girls are so spicy and beautiful"

too bad im not in usa

you bet your ass I'll take that. We Asian American men are so deprived here in San Francisco its not even funny. Its like the foids all collectively have a boycott or anti asian male sentiment against us.

That is the only possible way to explain the almost complete lack of AMXF couples or even Asian American couples.

Listen, I get that foids generally dont find us attractive at all. But surely, there should at least be a few AMXF around. Because of the sheer numbers of Asians in the city. But you only see them a couple times a year if your're lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back