Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecels in china rebel against COVID police

Nice. The corona rules over there are way too brutal. Ricecels deserve better.

Based ricecels, government dogs need a proper beatings from time to time to not get too cocky.

It's strange isn't it because whilst the strict measures have kept the deaths from covid very low, they impact quality of life.

I think Japan has a good balance. They're cautious but not obsessive.

It's strange isn't it because whilst the strict measures have kept the deaths from covid very low, they impact quality of life.

I think Japan has a good balance. They're cautious but not obsessive.
The data are bs

I just want another quarantine because I fucking hate seeing normies going outside and having the times of their lives, kissing foids, having sex with them while I rot in loneliness.

Maybe to some degree but it makes sense that it would work at least to some extent, surely.
Face masks and other measures are scientifically proven to have very low efficiency on case rate and have near 0 effects on death rate

someone i know said that masks
when you breathe on them
and keep them in your mouth
the germs got stuck in it
and you inhale your own bactira
so when you take it off
you will become sick instantly
because your body got used to your own germs
(this happens if you use the mask for more than a monrh)
Also masks don't prevent germs from when you exhale, masks even N95 don't fit well to most faces, rendering them useless
Except for money making bastards who manufacture those shits

Face masks and other measures are scientifically proven to have very low efficiency on case rate and have near 0 effects on death rate

Surely it depends on the mask? N99s should work, for example.

Or a respirator. Or a frickin' gas mask. lol

Like... there's no reason why protection like that SHOULDN'T work - maybe just that it's not powerful enough.

I do think that even simple masks probably work a little, and distancing surely will work although admittedly it's very hard to keep people apart all the time.

Surely it depends on the mask? N99s should work, for example.

Or a respirator. Or a frickin' gas mask. lol

Like... there's no reason why protection like that SHOULDN'T work - maybe just that it's not powerful enough.

I do think that even simple masks probably work a little, and distancing surely will work although admittedly it's very hard to keep people apart all the time.
all masks "works" and have "protective qualities" but they're like what? offering 1% protection in real world studied? surely not worth the other disadvantages that come with them

all masks "works" and have "protective qualities" but they're like what? offering 1% protection in real world studied? surely not worth the other disadvantages that come with them

A gas mask or respirator offers 1% protection?

N99s are similarly effective to respirators but the fit is just sometimes not adequate.

This shit is absolute lifefuel for me. Most Chinese men are either incel or borderline incel so seeing them kicking their shitty governments ass makes me coom buckets :feelsaww:. Sad thing though that once the CCP falls, they'll probably just turn into a regular liberal democracy with feminism and consumerist culture. I wish some Chinese nationalists and traditionalists would take power and get the commies in charge to fuck off with their modernist values and return China to the dynastic system but that will probably never happen :feelsrope:.

i think these chinks need to shut up, get back in the factories, and make me and Stacy some iphones :chad:

Imagine if they had as much guns as the US. There is a reason why the government wants to take away guns.

They always argue that guns would do nothing against the military, but the military is always the last resort.
And to ask military men to suppress the mass population would take massive mental toll on the soldiers themselves.

Also to sink your military force against gun wielding populace would put a strain on the military defense capacity, making them vulnerable for international attacks. In that sense, I can see why the government want to take guns away.

Better to bastardize a country than to have no country.

I just want another quarantine because I fucking hate seeing normies going outside and having the times of their lives, kissing foids, having sex with them while I rot in loneliness.