Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels GTFIN

Saw ladyboy, dnc & dnw, mang

>ali

So that's an Arab guy with a noodle foid? It's more accurate to make the video CMMF (caucasion male, mongol female). Many chinks here, both male and female, have thought I was white

>ali

So that's an Arab guy with a noodle foid? It's more accurate to make the video CMMF (caucasion male, mongol female). Many chinks here, both male and female, have thought I was white

View attachment 676164
Noodles can’t resist Sand niggers @tehgymcel420. Octuple points for you, since you are 6 feet tall, pale skinned, and hazel eyed.

Noodles can’t resist Sand niggers
@tehgymcel420. Octuple points for you, since you are 6 feet tall, pale skinned, and hazel eyed.
If that's true he's actually a giga fakecel unless his face is actually fucked up

Noodles can’t resist Sand niggers @tehgymcel420. Octuple points for you, since you are 6 feet tall, pale skinned, and hazel eyed.
I know a few sand niggers with noodle whores, whites take the good looking noodle foids.

Who the fuck is that podcaster guy for “Growth Minds” he is such a fucking snake defending Asian women’s betrayal

I love how that in the beginning of the video that nationalist white foid admits truth and said that white race is superior and racemixing is bullshit while that asian whore act surprised

Last edited: