Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecels gtfih, mang

AMWF is delusion. Have seen tons of WMAF couples but NEVER an AMWF one. Have seen AMAF couples too.

Don't be deluded, be fully blackpilled.

AMWF is delusion. Have seen tons of WMAF couples but NEVER an AMWF one. Have seen AMAF couples too.

Don't be deluded, be fully blackpilled.
Ok GrAYcel, I’ve actually seen amwf, albeit not often enough, mang

Estonians:

0_I170406_182418_1955836oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000116298380o.jpg

Physical-appearance-Estonian-Man-680x453.jpg

would JBAmaxxing work in Germany?

I became AF seeker only after I was traumatized by Asian triple combo of neoteny, black hair and pale skin. Which puts any argument of who are most beautiful women to rest:

East Asian women are the most beautiful women, end of discussion.

I became AF seeker only after I was traumatized by Asian triple combo of neoteny, black hair and pale skin. Which puts any argument of who are most beautiful women to rest:

East Asian women are the most beautiful women, end of discussion.
GrAYcel post , Chico

I would consider Russia if I were to be an asian individual.

Rice SMV will probably improve as time goes on, but certainly not for us actual rice subhumans. :feelskek:

I would consider Russia if I were to be an asian individual.
Based putinland, not brainwashed to shun ricemen, unlike the vast majority of westoids, mang

Don't mock these traits. If you even know what neoteny means, you would know I've been lurking here for years,
Whitoids > noodles, chico. ive already taken a poll here and 2/3 of the forum agrees with me, mang

Based putinland, not brainwashed to shun ricemen, unlike the vast majority of westoids, mang
Russia is a country with a surplus of females that look for mariage.

There you have the biggest chances.

Rice SMV will probably improve as time goes on, but certainly not for us actual rice subhumans. :feelskek:
rice smv has always been the same. and always will be the same

because its locked into blackpill genetics.

asian men will always be less masculinity and less attractive facially

asian men will always be short

asian men will always have below average dick size

how can it improve without genetic engineering?

Better media depictions, so there's less of a failo around normies and above. :feelsthink:

Eurasia will rise. Asian men will dominate 21th century. Just fix your internal birthrate and let Whites be destroyed by their own subversion, you will inherit the world.

Don't drink the same poison and raise your birthrates, and whole WORLD is yours. I'm not joking. Whites will go extinct due to low birthrates soon.

You could rule the whole world and then go and build colonies in space.

Ashita wa egao lmao!

My ´racially realist eyes immediately detect Asian DNA in Putin's visage. He's an Eurasian savior.

Suomalaiset paskiaiset sanoi että Ukrainaa pitää kannattaa olen nähnyt tuhansia Ukrainan natsipaskojen tarroja enkä ole viitsinyt repiä niitä alas.

Yes: I'm a fluent Finnish speaker.

would JBAmaxxing work in Germany?
NO. The average German foid is like the average riceman's height. Aryan foids are without a doubt the hardest foids to fuck

Antifa worshipping the country they are supposed to attack, clown world.

Vladimir Putin is the true Antifa destroying fascism in Ukraine.

Based putin might just be the ER of ERs, mang

View: https://youtu.be/Ut8MTBIZrC8

ER was retarded cuck that didn't even seek his incel brothers out that didn't even bother timing his rampage to sorority party night.

Even then what's the point of killing sororoity sluts who didnt wrong you.

If I could talk with Elliott, we could have become an unstoppable duo who could have forged our own destiny. But that's just stupid post-facto fantasy.

I hate fascism. And I love what Putin is doing.

I have unique opportunity to help Putin since I am joining the Finnish Army. I will atttain as high rank as possible and then leak all those secrets to Putin.

High Treason carries a death penalty but I would welcome it anyway,

The morons had me arrested when I questioned that F35 fleet was sucking America's cock.

I am recruiting people to pour explosives to those F35's tanks at refuleing FUCK NATO AND FUCK THEIR GARBAGE PLANES!

I hate fascism. And I love what Putin is doing.

I have unique opportunity to help Putin since I am joining the Finnish Army. I will atttain as high rank as possible and then leak all those secrets to Putin.
I shouldve done that in My respective country’s (((military))) while I was in in call of duty, mang

You should always join military and commit treason if you're not treat right.

Better media depictions, so there's less of a failo around normies and above. :feelsthink:
over if you think ricecels are incel because of media depictions

over if you think ricecels are incel because of media depictions
Literally never said that anywhere, seeing as I said just before that it applied to normies and above, them getting a special tax due to foid stereotypes. :feelsjuice:

Literally never said that anywhere, seeing as I said just before that it applied to normies and above, them getting a special tax due to foid stereotypes. :feelsjuice:
if u agree that ricecels are incel because of our genetics. then that proves that media wouldnt do shit. because the whole reason we are incel is because of our genetics, not bad media portrayal