Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels get your black women

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
IMG 5853

AnothER day, anothER low-effort racebait thread which doesn't prove "muh rices can get black wahmen"

@Biowaste Removal

rice + mutt foid =
???

AnothER day, anothER low-effort racebait thread which doesn't prove "muh rices can get black wahmen"

@Biowaste Removal
At least OP is entertaining, unlike most other racebaiters

At least OP is entertaining, unlike most other racebaiters
Nah, I like discussion about racial-realism, since in a way that is blackpilled.

This is just shitposting & cherrypicking random Shit-Toks to somehow "prove" that Whites(according to him anyone who isn't black is white) can all get Stacy Sheeboon.

Bw don’t like me so I’m angry
Foids of my race, or any other race, don't want me either, so I'm angry.

yeah, I think that's the reason/one of the reasons why we're all here. :feelsjuice:

Nah, I like discussion about racial-realism, since in a way that is blackpilled.

This is just shitposting & cherrypicking random Shit-Toks to somehow "prove" that Whites(according to him anyone who isn't black is white) can all get Stacy Sheeboon.
Did you ever see his videos where he complains about being black or where he insults niggers ? They are funny af

Did you ever see his videos where he complains about being black or where he insults niggers ? They are funny af
Ok I admit, those are pretty funny.

But the point I was making, is that this is all he constantly does: It's just some random shit-tok of some above-average White or Asian guy(not even Incel tier) with some Sheeboon, which proves nothing.

@Biowaste Removal
Even if it was true, Not that I ever would, they come with so much baggage. Look at niggers that are thugmaxed, they get shot over foids all the time, and all that other shit its ridiculous. They are the most dangerous to be with by far.

Even if it was true, Not that I ever would, they come with so much baggage. Look at niggers that are thugmaxed, they get shot over foids all the time, and all that other shit its ridiculous. They are the most dangerous to be with by far.
Not to mention, they have the highest rate of obesity in the United States: Unironcially, they also have the worst personalities imaginable.

Maywhores are entitled as shit, but compared to Sheeboons, they mog in everyway.

Maywhores are entitled as shit, but compared to Sheeboons, they mog in everyway.
I hate how mayowhores look at me with that "disgusted" expression, I can't take it. I'd rather be around sheboons at least they are straightforward if they want a fucking problem with you.

I hate how mayowhores look at me with that "disgusted" expression, I can't take it.
Yeah I know what you mean: Granted, I will say they are probably nicer to me than any non-whitecels here since humans naturally prefer faces of their own race, but still, they look down on me for sure. Mayowhores also have very high standards when it comes to height, and ofc despise autists such as myself.
I'd rather be around sheboons at least they are straightforward if they want a fucking problem with you.
Eh, I'd take mayowhores tbh; sheeboons are just fucking insufferable & especially loud which I hate.