Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels flame foreigner for making fun of the CCP

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

leper
-

Context - The person they sent it to got kicked out of China and ever since then he has been making a career badmouthing its society and their country's flaws, initially the person made videos on China under a positive light but I suspect something happened between him and the Chinese authorities so like a true country infiltrator he tried to badmouth the country's reputation in order to try and burn it to the ground. In response, a bunch of suspected government officials found contacts from his family across the world then sent this threatening letter to try and alert them that he is not welcome at all in China, what makes this more funny is that the letter looks like its been directly copy pasted from something like Google translate with no efforts in refining :feelskek:

The guy who got kicked out reminds me of white JBWmaxxers who make their entire YouTube career about badmouthing China lol

based. (((CIA))) should get btfo

Thanks for the inceldom discussion

The CCP is retarded, but the chinks are based for calling noodlewhores out for being race traitors. Also, I didn't know her marriage with him is her second one.

initially the person made videos on China under a positive light but I suspect something happened between him and the Chinese authorities so like a true country infiltrator he tried to badmouth the country's reputation in order to try and burn it to the ground.
I don't know what has happened, but it's possible that he used to be bluepilled regarding China in the beginning, then he criticized China and in order to avoid getting "disappeared", he fled.

The CCP is retarded, but the chinks are based for calling noodlewhores out for being race traitors. Also, I didn't know her marriage with him is her second one.

I don't know what has happened, but it's possible that he used to be bluepilled regarding China in the beginning, then he criticized China and in order to avoid getting "disappeared", he fled.
I think earlier on he said he worked for the CCP then stopped, I suspect he tried to do something nasty but got caught so he turned his backs on them by making videos badmouthing the CCP, obviously he wouldn't admit that specifically, he says it he's doing because of 'morality' and that people 'know the truth' but if you know anything about Anglos there's always something more sinister behind all this, it's just a smokescreen for his real intentions.