Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RICECELS DON'T ENTER. GIGA BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL HEIGHTMOG: 7 QATARI MINISTERS MOG THAI MINISTER.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240726 151730

@Made in Heaven
@VideoGameCoper
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

He must have felt almost like a little kid there. Fucking brutal

Yeah

The arabs are part white, the royals probably more so
Even Joe Biden is 6 foot 2
Gigacope. Those are gulf Arabs they're not white. Even white passing Levantines, don't have white DNA

Gigacope. Those are gulf Arabs they're not white. Even white passing Levantines, don't have white DNA
The royal families on saudi or Qatar probably are genetically closer to europeans though, since some of them likely have anatolian or Armenian DNA.

The royal families on saudi or Qatar probably are genetically closer to europeans though, since some of them likely have anatolian or Armenian DNA.
Yeah, but that wasn't his intention, these guys like to downplay, anything nice about Arab's if you get what I'm saying. Most of the gulf population isn't white either, so he is still factually wrong.

Most of them are brown
Levantines aren't brown, plenty of levantines are white passing or have light hair/eyes. A good percentage do look like this. So calling all levantines, Turks and Iranians brown is retarded.

Levantines aren't brown, plenty of levantines are white passing or have light hair/eyes. A good percentage do look like this. So calling all levantines, Turks and Iranians brown is retarded.
Ik, I have white turks in my family.

Yeah, but that wasn't his intention, these guys like to downplay, anything nice about Arab's if you get what I'm saying.
Yeah, they usually will say it's white DNA, and while it is true whiter-arabs look better, it's not due to being mixed with europeans
Most of the gulf population isn't white either, so he is still factually wrong.
I'm simply talking about the top clans/tribes being whiter in skin color. Like how Prophet Muhammad and even his wife Aisha were described as having white skin

Yeah, they usually will say it's white DNA, and while it is true whiter-arabs look better, it's not due to being mixed with europeans
Yeah

I'm simply talking about the top clans/tribes being whiter in skin color. Like how Prophet Muhammad and even his wife Aisha were described as having white skin
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back