Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ricecels - do you still wear a mask

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i see too many ricecels in my school still wearing masks jfl

I'm in asia so yes, still self cucking

They secretly are ashamed of their faces

they were wearing before covid too jfl

Why would you wear a mask even covid is gone

Do you still sniff your roommates panties and also how are you two doing
shes busy with college stuff so we barely talk other than the usual stuff, we maybe watch a movie together during the weekends.

shes busy with college stuff so we barely talk other than the usual stuff, we maybe watch a movie together during the weekends.
Thats crazy that you get to hangout with a female. Almost enough to deserve a ban.

Networth?

@HiddenUzer what’s some cool shit you own?

@HiddenUzer what’s some cool shit you own?
barely anything, I dont buy alot of stuff. I have alot of special gaming shit, i just got my steam deck recently and almost no one on this entire planet have it

barely anything, I dont buy alot of stuff. I have alot of special gaming shit, i just got my steam deck recently and almost no one on this entire planet have it
Whats your pc specs

Whats your pc specs
i have 2 pc, one is an alienware i havnt used that one in a long time but the graohics card is 1080ti, right now im typing on my gaming laptop, its a lenovo one, i got it on sale its super good

Thats crazy that you get to hangout with a female. Almost enough to deserve a ban.
we watch the movie at my house, on netflix since I dont have a car. Im gonna get a license soon, She's not interested in me, I made a thread long ago about how she rejected me. But i guess i could use some female company

A mask is good for hiding your face if insecure

my networth is around 300k, my parents alot more. I did some stocks when i was young, it lead to having no life and lack of social skills.
Lol imagine getting 300k with no hard work

i have 2 pc, one is an alienware i havnt used that one in a long time but the graohics card is 1080ti, right now im typing on my gaming laptop, its a lenovo one, i got it on sale its super good
Get a 3090gtx with a 4k monitor

i dont have a drivers license, i dont have motivation to get one unless my oneitis date me
Dude if you got a car you could go to parties, car rides, or throw parties

You’re in a rich school with 300 people. How do you not get invited
Because I’m ostracized? If I am invited I probably wouldn’t even be incels at the first place. I look pretty subhuman and just unpresentable

BIf I am invited I probaI look pretty subhuman and just unpresentable
No you’re not. You’re just insecure with all the other rich kids there

Yes, because I try to fit in at my liberal school.