Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels do not enter I repeat do not enter... take the Thranduil pill.

V

Villagecel

Recruit
★★
gentlemen take the Thranduil pill :feelsbadman:

IMG 20200504 050133

IMG 20200504 050710

IMG 20200504 050551

IMG 20200504 050429

Genetic is everything boys personality comes automatically along with it...just need to elf max first :feelskek:

Whole comment section is suifuel :feelskek:.....I feel really bad for my ricecels bro! :feelsbadman:
Some inkwells did call out this noodle soup though.

IMG 20200504 050332

IMG 20200504 050258

forget humancels... It's over even for legolascels... got brutally mogged by giga papa chadelf of woodland realm. :feelskek:

neotheny is what wrecekd legolascels

Minimum requirements to date a female in 2020 = Be a gigachad Elf warrior.

And this is why racemixing is degenerate.

@Atheistsomalipirate

These retards almost never take into account if THEIR genetics are worth being passed down. Genetically inferior foids should practice what they preach and withdraw from human reproduction so as to not ruin the gene pool.

These retards almost never take into account if THEIR genetics are worth being passed down. Genetically inferior foids should practice what they preach and withdraw from human reproduction so as to not ruin the gene pool.
why should they? they hold all the cards. ugly man don't. if these ugly foids want to give there children a better future... who are we to ruin the party.

If I was a ricecel I would have snapped a long time ago and taken out a few noodles in Call of Duty.

Minimum requirements to date a female in 2020 = Be a gigachad Elf warrior.
I fucking hate foids. Look I get it I’m ugly but why do foids have to make my life hell you know?

I fucking hate foids. Look I get it I’m ugly but why do foids have to make my life hell you know?
I understand where you're coming from, females will always find ways to ruin us.

Surprised by the normies calling her out for being racist. Usually normies defend noodlewhores' pronouncing their love for whites and justify it by saying "ItS jUsT A pRefEReCe."

What kind of foid wants kids though, most dont want to take adult responsibilities. She just wants a white man because of status.

>I have to marry a white guy though to even have a chance at good looking kids D:
1489887576253.png

Ricecels are already beaten , they can take it

Just Be Eldar confirmed

gentlemen take the Thranduil pill :feelsbadman:

View attachment 250776

View attachment 250781

View attachment 250780

View attachment 250779
Genetic is everything boys personality comes automatically along with it...just need to elf max first :feelskek:

Whole comment section is suifuel :feelskek:.....I feel really bad for my ricecels bro! :feelsbadman:
Some inkwells did call out this noodle soup though.

View attachment 250778

View attachment 250777

forget humancels... It's over even for legolascels... got brutally mogged by giga papa chadelf of woodland realm. :feelskek:

Why are people hating on her? She spoke the truth. Ricemen are doomed for so many reasons, I genuinely feel people who hate noodles just don't understand simple maths ffs.
That makes u as bad as the noodles who think 2PSL noodle + 8PSL Momoa = 6 PSL gosling ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back