Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels declare war against Korean women

Ricecels suffer almost as much as Pajeets.

I'll believe it the day I actually see Korean noodlewhores getting stomped in the streets.

Enslave all women now
Or it will be too late

i wish having this on the west would be funny af

Need to lock all those foids into camps before shit gets even worse

Such a low fertility rate in Korea, foids deserve everything that will happen to them

Need to lock all those foids into camps before shit gets even worse
IMG 9696

Brutal read, I completely empathize with ricecels in Korea

LIBERATE MY KOREAN INCEL BROTHERS!

Ricecels suffer almost as much as Pajeets.
At least curries get arranged marriages and have bigger schlongs and less neoteny but ricecels have the smallest slang sizes of all and don’t even get arranged marriages.They can’t even rape like curries do because jails are very tough (just like deathcamps) in East Asia so nobody risk in East asian countries

I've been saying this for a while on here. But South Korea easily will be the first place an actual 'incel revolution' takes place. I don't know exactly why, but they've had foids become more and more entitled far faster than any other country in the world. Therefore, we'll be seeing foid rights slowly stripped away again.

I've been saying this for a while on here. But South Korea easily will be the first place an actual 'incel revolution' takes place. I don't know exactly why, but they've had foids become more and more entitled far faster than any other country in the world. Therefore, we'll be seeing foid rights slowly stripped away again.
I once saw a 4chan thread about some evil cult of foid billionaires that are deliberately trying to feminize all korean men. I have the screenshot but it’s too low res to read

North Koreans are in ukraine right now. It would be giga life fuel and kekfuel if Kiev would be taken by RICES :feelskek:

Is. mogged by chinks :feelsrope:
Western foids must be harassed way more

I hope Koreancels wage a gender war on plastic Korean feminist cunts & start beating them in the street.

Respect to Korean brocels, the proletariat is freeing from its shackles, the future belongs to us.
In hoc signo vinces

Damn good luck to him.

Korean foids are the definition of whores. Becoming Kpop whores at early age for the whole world to watch because they like the attention.

Appreciate the sentiment behind it and frustration but will result in nothing
I once saw a 4chan thread about some evil cult of foid billionaires that are deliberately trying to feminize all korean men. I have the screenshot but it’s too low res to read
Sinister but believable. Lux will look into it.