Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricecels coping on Reddit (mommygfcels GTFIH)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
do these copers not realise that most of these k-pop stans are 12-13? they'll grow out of it and start stanning chad

do these copers not realise that most of these k-pop stans are 12-13? they'll grow out of it and start stanning chad
Yeah adult noodlewhores will always prefer 6'5 white Chad over 5'4 framelet Kpop soyboy

Ugliest people coping hardest

When curries and kebabs gymcellmaxx they often start stealinh sub 6 rice foids.
I am hoping to smash at least one rice foid in my collection when I ascend.
Ugliest people coping hardest
Just gymcell and roidmaxx bro you might get a noodlewhore whose sub 6 and increase the peril of ricecels. Let's finis off these mongoloid cunts and leave nothing but self hating HAPA, Chindian and new age uyghurs.

some kpop stars can look quite attractive, while most are too feminine which mainly appeals to young adolescents

Just kawaimaxx to get a JB bro.

yeah as i said in my post, most of these fangirls are teenagers. They will grow out of it by early to mid 20's

Because kpop stars aren't that bad looking and have halo effects going for them.

Traditional masculine looks are still around, but kpops the hot stuff right now and unfortunately some people actually went to thr surgery to reduce masculine features like cuttiing off their jaw wtf

JFL. Only prepubescent girls like non-threatening boys...

UKcMhWh.jpg

...once they become even slightly sexual, they want big-dicked alpha Chads to dominate them. No one wants to fuck these non-threatening boys, they just treat them like asexual handbags. Look what happens to all these child stars with the cute, feminine faces. They age like shit because they don't grow into masculine Chads but into twinks and pretty boys. Then their career is over.

Culture cannot override female nature. This is the cultural version of NAWALT.

Because kpop stars aren't that bad looking and have halo effects going for them.

Traditional masculine looks are still around, but kpops the hot stuff right now and unfortunately some people actually went to thr surgery to reduce masculine features like cuttiing off their jaw wtf
Korean government/media brainwashing its citizens, like what happens in the west. K-pop brings in heaps of revenue into korea.

Are there any k-pop star who isn't surgery maxxed ?

k-pop = changs in make-up who dance